B4 - General Topic 2024 #54 (July)

1 hour ago, itohkata said:

what do you know about that ? Dude, you don't even know the girl. What if she doesn't care he's maried. What if she actually likes that, because they just have fun and enjoy the moment they are having. What if she doesn't care he looks like a slob. Or even better what if she cares, but likes so many other things of him that she just accept that ? 

As far as I can see, the dude respects her, respects her way of living, is attentionate, etc. When he's around, she smiles more and seem to enjoy every minutes of the time she spend with him. 

Wait....you mean the Members are not on RLC for "our" enjoyment, but there's....how selfish of them.🤣

35 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

The proof is awhile ago karma was having a conversation with Massi, and he was asking her why she is involved with him when he is married, when nothing meaningful can come of it. Karma did not have an answer for that. I would also say it’s unlikely his wife knows anything about RLC or that it even exists.

I wouldn't say that Massi can be a proof ! Most things that he said were lies. Maybe his wife doesn't know about RLC but what about friends or friends friends ? The rumor travels fast !

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, trippingalot said:

Agree on that. They're boring and their slow motion style makes me anxious so I never get too caught up watching them. But I always thought of the guy as a okay fella and Karma seems to adore him, good for them

He is OK by me because he makes Karma happy and glad ! I don't have to watch him , there are plenty of other cams !!!!

• Confused 3
  • Upvote 2

Il y a 2 heures, jetlag8 a dit :

Le karma serait bien mieux avec un homme qui n'est pas marié et qui a l'air d'un clochard tout le temps.

qui te dit qu'il est marié ,personne ???et KARMA est bien en couple et alors,hein rumeur ,rumeur quand tu nous tient???

31 minutes ago, Lasse said:

He is OK by me because he makes Karma happy and glad ! I don't have to watch him , there are plenty of other cams !!!!

What a liar, you are always complaining about him...more BS AGAIN trying to make others look daft. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

What a liar, you are always complaining about him...more BS AGAIN trying to make others look daft. 

liars often forget what they said before and that is not very helpful when you are on a forum 😁

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, guitoune68 said:

Animals fucking in the living room, it doesn't matter if other girls are in the house

They are disgusting like Sara and Masshole were fucking all around the house because if I remember correctly people here were saying how disgusting they both were and now Karma and her molester are doing it lol...disgusting vile people. She has a bedroom to do that shit in where her fanboys can see better and they 'respect' her lmfao. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, itohkata said:

Nessuno ha risposto alla domanda "come facciamo a sapere che è sposato", ma facciamo finta.

Mi sembra che tu stia semplicemente applicando il tuo set di valori e la tua visione del mondo a un'altra persona. Ciò che è significativo per te potrebbe non esserlo per lei, e viceversa. Forse la sua relazione con lui è significativa. O forse non lo è e a lei non importa perché non ne vuole una significativa. Tranne lei, chi lo sa? Be', il fatto che questo vada avanti da mesi ormai, e che lei sembri sempre così felice quando lui è in giro, dà un sacco di indizi dal mio punto di vista.

Ho un'amica in una relazione aperta, attualmente ha due partner, tutti sono consapevoli della situazione, tutti sembrano stare bene (o lo accettano) e lei è felice così. Ha provato una relazione da single e ha sempre finito per tradire il suo partner. Ora in una situazione poliamorosa, non deve più farlo.

Sì, perché il tradimento si applica solo se una delle due parti lo fa contro l'accordo dell'altra. Se tutti sono d'accordo che tutti si divertano, non è tradimento. Quindi potrebbe essere che lui abbia una relazione del genere e che sua moglie sia d'accordo (o lo accetti).

Karma in varie occasioni ha affermato che lui si è sposato, fin dalla seconda apparizione. Karma conosce la moglie di Chris ma non so se la moglie sa che lui la frequenta così assiduamente. Rallegratevi comunque perchè forse questa è l'ultima volta che vediamo Chris. Se ne partirà a breve per un lungo viaggio

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, guitoune68 said:

Les animaux qui baisent dans le salon rien à faire que d'autres filles soient dans la maison 

Dude, they don't live in a covent. That's not like any of the residents would be shocked if they stepped in. They're all half naked all the time and all girls there probably saw a dick or two. 

If you want to shit on them for some reasons, at least find something that makes sens given the place where they are. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 3