Cats in a bag ?

• 3 weeks later...

The kittens are starting to mess with the dog now. They act like they are accidentally brushing up against him and when he sniffs them they play like they are attacking him.

I think the old guy kinda likes it. I've seen him playfully feign an attack on the kittens, too. Maybe it makes him feel young again.

• 3 weeks later...

WTF !  Maya just lured two cats into a plastic bag.  Took them into the living room and tied the bag to the computer chair, leaving the cats inside.

One of the other cats cam over and is investigating.  There seems to a large enough gap in top of bag they likely won't suffocate, but still ...  seems mean to me. ???

EDIT:  Seems one cat escaped, and she just now got the other one out... strange thing to do just see what they, cats,  would do.

"Sylvester" it is. Finally, we are back to naming the animals.

This is a good thing for CC; instead of calling each other names, maybe we can get back to the real work of observing RLC.

Meerkat would have wanted it this way, may the lord's blessing be upon him.

Maya and Stepan were having sex in the living room with Maya on top when one of the white cats came up and stepped between his legs to sniff his balls. Stepan moved the cat out of the way with his foot and the sex kind of lost its steam from there.

Now the young cats are relentlessly investigating Maya's window garden and getting her irritated that they won't leave it alone. She and Stepan sprayed them with water.

• 2 weeks later...