• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, Nika has been packing all day and taking her things to the front door. She once tried some clothes on, but never showed her front side, which I believe would be worth showing. She could have done that as a farewell gesture, but no, she is very serious, the accountant type, folding all clothes and even plastic bags very slowly and neatly.

She really is a master of hiding - I wonder why she ever took the RLC apartment. Hopefully the next girl is an exhibitionist like Alisa. Well, the problem in watching single girls is that I have now seen Alisa changing clothes and showering quite many times, and that´s about it, nothing new in sight. These girls have nothing else to do at home than playing with their phones or ipads, how dull can the life be for some people! The Skype masturbation show on the phone was a refreshing idea if that was really true - I would have preferred iPad or laptop for a much bigger picture!

Guest bobbyjoe

j don't know what rlc want doing with this appartment but for me rlc take a bad direction and go directly in the wall.

this appartment is perfect for make angry and dissapointed the members for cancel suscription

I don't know why you guys just sit around and complain all the time, do something proactive.

Maybe you could send RLC scripts for the things you'd like the RLC tenants to do, that would be a good start. I mean, we don't want them hanging around all the time just being normal do we?

Maybe you could set up some kind of direct contact with the tenants, put in requests for masturbation, anal dildos, squirting. We could supplement their income by paying them, maybe a token or reward system. Who knows, that might catch on enough that the tenants could come up with things they could offer to do if we reward them. That would work out cheaper for you because you could share the cost amongst a number of viewers.

Or, you could just save yourself all that time and effort and just log into chaturbate, the link's at the top of the page under webcams.

Guest bobbyjoe

I don't know why you guys just sit around and complain all the time, do something proactive.

Maybe you could send RLC scripts for the things you'd like the RLC tenants to do, that would be a good start. I mean, we don't want them hanging around all the time just being normal do we?

Maybe you could set up some kind of direct contact with the tenants, put in requests for masturbation, anal dildos, squirting. We could supplement their income by paying them, maybe a token or reward system. Who knows, that might catch on enough that the tenants could come up with things they could offer to do if we reward them. That would work out cheaper for you because you could share the cost amongst a number of viewers.

Or, you could just save yourself all that time and effort and just log into chaturbate, the link's at the top of the page under webcams.

you are probably a freeloader with rlc and you have never pay 45 $ for talk like that.

you will be happy if you pay 45 $ and you see any difference with the pay cameras(exept in 1 or 2 appats) and the free cameras you stay all the time?let me laught pls,j have listen the answer you make 100 times here.we pay for see a normal life with normal comportment,not for see people like nika control all the move for we see nothing ! it's not reallife this comportment,open your eyes ozi....

I could not agree with you more.  It gets tiring reading the same thing all the time.  If people don't like it then stop looking at it.  I am also rather bored with RLC, but then every now and then it gets good.  It is the nature of a site like this one.  You are right that there are other sites that cater to continuous gratification.  This one does not.

It is what it is!

Well now Alisa is packing as well. Will be very sad to see her and Nika leave. Just cancelled subscription. Was a good experience but the rest of the places are of no interest. We will miss Alisa and in are own way Nika. All the best to the other folks on the CamCaps network. Thank you.