B7 - General Topic 2024 #11 (July / August)

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

OT 2000 Looks like Hawk moved in with Lillith - lots of suitcases and bags, so maybe he left B7.  

His laptop stand is still on his bed...

3 hours ago, moules said:

No longer U/M.  Bogdan's parents and sister seem to have checked out.  No luggage in B&N's suite.  LR clear of bed linens.

-------------

The FSB is the successor agency to the KGB.  The KGB was dissolved with the fall of the Soviet Union.  Putin was a colonel in the KGB, but after the KGB went kaput, the only job he could find was driving a taxi in Saint Petersburg.

so they left before bringing b7 out of being under maintenance.  why, why put it under maintenance for that?  i mean they could have left through the garage and no one would have been the wiser.

=========

you are a plethora of information!

I see Bogi slept in the LR as did his sister last night. 

I couldn't work out who the two people were in Bogi and Nelly's bed, Was it his M & D or Nelly and Mum?  Assuming the latter where did Daddy sleep?

Thanks

3 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

I see Bogi slept in the LR as did his sister last night. 

I couldn't work out who the two people were in Bogi and Nelly's bed, Was it his M & D or Nelly and Mum?  Assuming the latter where did Daddy sleep?

Thanks

The two people in Bogdan and Nelly's bed were Bogdan's parents.  There were several small valises in the room, presumably theirs, that are now gone.

If Bogdan and his sister slept in the LR, I have no idea where Nelly slept.  Although there is reason to believe there is a couch or similar piece of furniture in the garage.  N&B keep their alcohol supply in the garage, and there is indirect evidence that there is furniture to sit or lie down in the garage as well.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

so they left before bringing b7 out of being under maintenance.  why, why put it under maintenance for that?  i mean they could have left through the garage and no one would have been the wiser.

=========

you are a plethora of information!

They left after B-7 went U/M.  At the time that B-7 went U/M, Mom and Dad and Sis were in the dining room / kitchen.  Bogdan and Nelly were nowhere to be seen.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, moules said:

No longer U/M.  Bogdan's parents and sister seem to have checked out.  No luggage in B&N's suite.  LR clear of bed linens.

-------------

The FSB is the successor agency to the KGB.  The KGB was dissolved with the fall of the Soviet Union.  Putin was a colonel in the KGB, but after the KGB went kaput, the only job he could find was driving a taxi in Saint Petersburg.

Hawk is free to return to his quarters, granting Lilith the tranquility she deserves.

• Haha 1