B7 - General Topic 2024 #11 (July / August)

1 hour ago, isidore57 said:

Leur sortie des toilettes 10 minutes après 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 

These are the moments when RLC is really just disappointing. So much potential, but the fun takes place away from the cameras or even somewhere else

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

She wore that yesterday or early this morning. I'll only laugh as such a thing if she actually does one on cam but so far nothing. 

gwyneth paltrow that was a good blowjob GIF by Nightcap

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

A bit unexpected, since Tantra has a wife I guess Karma is also allowed to get a little on the side.

I think Karma needs it. 

Okay I actually took the bait for the 7-Day trial, only because I am absolutely curious will Karma have real penetrating sex with this guy, and I don't mean the type of fooling around that she allow wolf to have with her, but the real penis in her vagina sex

26 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

Okay I actually took the bait for the 7-Day trial, only because I am absolutely curious will Karma have real penetrating sex with this guy, and I don't mean the type of fooling around that she allow wolf to have with her, but the real penis in her vagina sex

the same for me

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Karma is on the blob, has been for a few days so nothing would ever have happened and notice what did happen happened in the shower where it can be washed away immediately. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Karma is on the blob, has been for a few days so nothing would ever have happened and notice what did happen happened in the shower where it can be washed away immediately. 

Robert Englund Reaction GIF by Arrow Video

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Troy said:

Well my girl's home, so now I have to get off RLC. Karma over and b4, well being Karma. And Brooke was a shocker tonight. Well, she probably does a lot of this off camera? She's only human. Nice talking to you guys. ✌️

For those of us that don't have subs, and missed it.  What did Brooke do that was a shocker?