B1 - General Topic 2024 #8 (July / August)

17 minutes ago, chogdad said:

She was a breath of fresh air, ok, some didn't take to her monologues but that eccentricity was sweet. She didn't fall into the 'Always bate/Sleep with whoever is available' trap so many in the B's have done, and will continue to do i'm sure. I don't think she has a bad bone in her body, and i wish her all the very best.

If she ever returned, i think she'd much better suit where the Sasha/Dasha community are, it's quieter and more relaxed.

only off cam more than likely 

• Like 1

So...with B1 UM whilst the cleaner is there then this 'could' suggest to me newbies are awaiting to move in despite the other 2 leaving only a few hours ago! It has happened before. 

No longer U/M.  Svetlana is preparing the two bedrooms for the next tenants.

The first events at the Olympics start on the 24th,  so a week to re-establish yourself in Paris, or some other city (for example Nice, Marseilles, Lyon) where there are football matches, 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Lookwarm said:

In terms of activity this has to be amongst the quietest periods.

Yes RLC Barcelona is really under capacity with all the empty beds.   And overall this has been one of the slowest summers in years. must really being having trouble getting new girls with how empty it is.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

it is sometimes difficult for some girls to leave the cameras. it is as if suddenly your youtube or tik tok channel was deleted, and you went from someone known by thousands of people who love you, to the total anonymity of life without cams!!!! everyday life does not have the same flavor, you have to learn to live again in a simple way and without people looking at you, and the sadness is there for a while!!! leora was also depressed when she broke up with rlc, her inner well-being only returned with the return of the cams.
good luck octavia, we will see you again for sure!!!!😘

• Like 2

I'm finally back home after a few days away

Octavia left B1 after 289 days in B1
Take care, all the best, be careful with the CC guys 😉 and welcome back

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I'm finally back home after a few days away

Octavia left B1 after 289 days in B1
Take care, all the best, be careful with the CC guys 😉 and welcome back

199 days too many