What a Blowjob...way to go Leora!

Quote from RLC under EVERY image: Video has an additional hidden watermark with user ID. Recording, distribution or publication are strictly prohibited

RLC goes to great lengths to protect their turf. It must take a significant effort to encode a different hidden watermark identifier in every video stream they produce. And of course, they must have a program to read these hidden codes back. The program to read the codes is also probably encrypted to keep someone else from "scrubbing" the hidden dot code. Seems like a degree in computer forensics would help to understand all of this, or, you can just follow the rules.

los puntos no son mas que puntos braille del sistema para ciegos , cualquiera que pare la secuencia en el fotograma que aparecen , puede leerlo , yo mismo mire los mios .

http://www.fbu.edu.uy/informacion/alfabeto/imagenes/cod-brai.jpg

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And then with every post, the idiots come scampering out of the cracks in the walls.

PM me vid pls, I ned vdo, Any links to video, Plz,Plz,Plz. Morons.

Get a clue. Buy a subscription and watch it all for yourself first hand

Idiotas?Imbeciles?No se quien coño te crees que eres...y menos para insultar gratuitamente a la gente. Vayase usted a la mierda con su filosofia de camcaps.

I had to fix your inability to properly quote me. That was the only way to translate your feeble attempt at discrediting me.

But yes, idiots. And if you don't like it, go somewhere else. If you need help, let me know. Though I don't provide psychological counseling.

Quote from RLC under EVERY image: Video has an additional hidden watermark with user ID. Recording, distribution or publication are strictly prohibited

RLC goes to great lengths to protect their turf. It must take a significant effort to encode a different hidden watermark identifier in every video stream they produce. And of course, they must have a program to read these hidden codes back. The program to read the codes is also probably encrypted to keep someone else from "scrubbing" the hidden dot code. Seems like a degree in computer forensics would help to understand all of this, or, you can just follow the rules.

Funny thing is, I have a Bachelor's in Computer Forensics. It would just take too much time to figure out what the watermark is and how to remove it.

Funny thing is, I have a Bachelor's in Computer Forensics. It would just take too much time to figure out what the watermark is and how to remove it.

It works like this, the watermark is based on their ID, their ID is an example "2y5pb" will appear in the video with your ID so that in dotted form in the page There is a script that converts your ID when performing login in Braille, and to run along with the stream, it is not possible to do with light, you can only see the braille when the camera goes into Night Vision, and it appears randomly distributed by the stream in intervals of 5, 9, 6, 4 seconds, and each time at a different point. no question that remains, is to disable the script? Yes has to =), but you will not be able to attend because the stream carries so if the script has been executed.

There are two ways to see the watermark, first I said, open a camera in an apartment in the dark and watch, which will start aparcer points in the stream, watch for it are only one second on the screen.

Second there is when the stream of bug, just gets the black loading screen with the ball running, and does not carry the stream, over there you can clearly see the ID in Braille.

In short, when entering the RLC you win an ID, which activates the script, logins and password, the ID is replaced by its subscriber ID, the script automatically transcribes your ID to Braille.

No way to circumvent this? Not figured out a way, because even the Braille position constantly changes the face 24 hours, does not have a standard, today it will show up in some positions tomorrow will be others. Now I do not know when the video is low quality, is also yes it is possible to identify the braille.

I hope I have explained =)

It works like this, the watermark is based on their ID, their ID is an example "2y5pb" will appear in the video with your ID so that in dotted form in the page There is a script that converts your ID when performing login in Braille, and to run along with the stream, it is not possible to do with light, you can only see the braille when the camera goes into Night Vision, and it appears randomly distributed by the stream in intervals of 5, 9, 6, 4 seconds, and each time at a different point. no question that remains, is to disable the script? Yes has to =), but you will not be able to attend because the stream carries so if the script has been executed.

There are two ways to see the watermark, first I said, open a camera in an apartment in the dark and watch, which will start aparcer points in the stream, watch for it are only one second on the screen.

Second there is when the stream of bug, just gets the black loading screen with the ball running, and does not carry the stream, over there you can clearly see the ID in Braille.

In short, when entering the RLC you win an ID, which activates the script, logins and password, the ID is replaced by its subscriber ID, the script automatically transcribes your ID to Braille.

No way to circumvent this? Not figured out a way, because even the Braille position constantly changes the face 24 hours, does not have a standard, today it will show up in some positions tomorrow will be others. Now I do not know when the video is low quality, is also yes it is possible to identify the braille.

I hope I have explained =)

Thank you for this VERY complete explanation. Understood. It appears to be mission impossible to remove these watermarks. However, if history has taught us anything, what one engineer can invent another can overcome. I  would think that would be too much trouble for something like this.

Have I tried to break in, but it was useless , if you disable the script stream does not load , the only way is you identify where the ID will appear in Braille and set up a script to change it , and put as ID 00000 , but it does not fixed position being so, your ID will appear in one of programmed points , like it or not , is only possible post pictures , and even then there is a RLC staff within the Camcaps applying copyright, and removing them from the servers based on the law and PIPA SOPA ( if I do not mistake me the law is that it was the same down the air megaupload ) . to photo is risky post it may be that one of them come with braille ID that's ban hammer.

or a scrip to abort the script in Braille , not disable the stream , but this is out of my Range = (