Is paul in the Russian airforce?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This subject came up some time ago. We figured it would be Air Force, or Army Artillery. He is, by all evidence, a "week-end" warrior -- similar to the US National Guard/Reserves. Unfortunately, we never got a really crisp capture of the insignia. Here's the Army Artillery patch for comparison:

post-19450-145739629077_thumb.jpg

On ‎2015‎-‎02‎-‎17 at 7:03 PM, itsme said:

I didn't even know he was in the military.

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

I think the Military in Russia is Mandatory unless you have some physical disability preventing you from enlisting.

I don't know if the USA still has the draft system or not but I know in Canada enlisting in the Military is on a voluntary basis.

You can always tell when Paul is going to be in the service when he gets a brush cut.

I am not sure what it is now. If you notice there is no what I would call a "tail feather" on his insignia but it appears there is one on both the Air Force one and the one you posted.

The original discussion thread is over at   (The Web Page Link is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

Unfortunately, PostImage.org removed the captures that Antares made of Paul wearing the jacket, and I would take me days to dig through the old files to find it.

Suffice to say, whatever he's into, it's probably technical, and not peeling potatoes down at the mess hall.

StnCld: PS: The US Armed Services are purely volunteer these days. And from what I gather, they prefer it that way, since a volunteer citizen army is not filled with a bunch of disgruntled, unmotivated, non-professionals who don't want to be there in the first place. The mechanisms for re-instituting the draft are still in place, but not utilized.

I know he's in  the Russian version of our national guards and is about to make leucine. How I know ths is from the skunk and he seems to have disappeared from cc. There wasn't much he didn't know and it was rumored that  he is the one Leora has been talking too all this time.

Come again? leucine? Skunk?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leucine

"Leucine (abbreviated as Leu or L)[2] is a branched-chain α-amino acid with the chemical formula HO2CCH(NH2)CH2CH(CH3)2. Leucine is classified as a hydrophobic amino acid due to its aliphatic isobutyl side chain. It is encoded by six codons (UUA, UUG, CUU, CUC, CUA, and CUG) and is a major component of the subunits in ferritin, astacin, and other 'buffer' proteins. Leucine is an essential amino acid, meaning that the human body cannot synthesize it, and it therefore must be ingested"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skunk

"Skunks are mammals known for their ability to spray a liquid with a strong odor. Different species of skunk vary in appearance from black-and-white to brown or cream colored, but all have warning coloration."

I know he's in  the Russian version of our national guards and is about to make leucine. How I know ths is from the skunk and he seems to have disappeared from cc. There wasn't much he didn't know and it was rumored that  he is the one Leora has been talking too all this time.

Come again? leucine? Skunk?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leucine

"Leucine (abbreviated as Leu or L)[2] is a branched-chain α-amino acid with the chemical formula HO2CCH(NH2)CH2CH(CH3)2. Leucine is classified as a hydrophobic amino acid due to its aliphatic isobutyl side chain. It is encoded by six codons (UUA, UUG, CUU, CUC, CUA, and CUG) and is a major component of the subunits in ferritin, astacin, and other 'buffer' proteins. Leucine is an essential amino acid, meaning that the human body cannot synthesize it, and it therefore must be ingested"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skunk

"Skunks are mammals known for their ability to spray a liquid with a strong odor. Different species of skunk vary in appearance from black-and-white to brown or cream colored, but all have warning coloration."

Talking about Pepe... He seems to have disappeared from cc.

On ‎2015‎-‎02‎-‎17 at 9:48 PM, StnCld316 said:

I didn't even know he was in the military.

I think the Military in Russia is Mandatory unless you have some physical disability preventing you from enlisting.

I don't know if the USA still has the draft system or not but I know in Canada enlisting in the Military is on a voluntary basis.

You can always tell when Paul is going to be in the service when he gets a brush cut.

The military in th U.S. has been all volunteer since 1973. I think there are some openings available if you're interested.  :)