B4 - General Topic 2024 #55 (July)

33 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Con una diatriba così lunga, è evidente che sei tu quella che ha contattato il datore di lavoro di Masshole per lamentarsi di lui. Sembra che tu abbia molto da dire e sembri molto amareggiato e contorto perché sei chiaramente un solitario. Fortunatamente, a differenza tua, io e molti altri qui sappiamo la differenza tra fare pipì e schizzare... questo è un dato di fatto. Mi piace Karma, ma non quando è con il suo molestatore, non sono un suo stalker impazzito come te lol. Sono sicuro che Karma sarà contenta quando la tua foto verrà pubblicata sui suoi account SM, cosa che ho visto io e anche altri lol.  

For your knowledge I only know what the girls in the house, in B7, in B5 and in B1, say. You are the only one talking about the letter to the employer and you provide many, perhaps too many, details, if you want to tell us how you know them. When you're looking for whoever did this cowardly shit, look in the mirror. It's just your habit to offend in the anonymity that the internet offers you. I only express my thoughts here and I will always have the pleasure of reading you so I find a reason to have a laugh. Just to give you a heads up I spend a lot more time watching Carolin and Rowena, I'm not obsessed with Karma, I just can't stand people like you. But I'm sure it's my flaw that I don't want to change. Someone told you a few days ago to calm down because, coincidentally I think, in every heated and offensive discussion that happens in here 9 times out of 10 one of the two is you.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

I think he is upset ... although I can only read sentence and a few other messages if someone quotes them,  I notice that he only comes to the forum and attacks other members and then stays away, a bit sad but just let it go, he isn't worth all that fuss and I think he is be okay with his obsession 

It's just nonsense, stays silent for days, even weeks...but logs on daily and feels the need to defend someone who gives no fucks about RLC viewers/CC members, she never has, never will. I have made my feelings clear on many tenants here, but many just laugh back or post comments with great comebacks, but in the end we all laugh about it or just quietly move on. When we say stuff about Karma (the adopted online daughter he loves to see naked) he goes fucking mental lol...and the other two herberts do too. It does make for great reading though watching someone explain things they know nothing about themselves to people who are simply not interested in who they are defending. I'm done with them now...the rotting apples that drop to the floor are not worth entertaining here.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, poncherello said:

For your knowledge I only know what the girls in the house, in B7, in B5 and in B1, say. You are the only one talking about the letter to the employer and you provide many, perhaps too many, details, if you want to tell us how you know them. When you're looking for whoever did this cowardly shit, look in the mirror. It's just your habit to offend in the anonymity that the internet offers you. I only express my thoughts here and I will always have the pleasure of reading you so I find a reason to have a laugh. Just to give you a heads up I spend a lot more time watching Carolin and Rowena, I'm not obsessed with Karma, I just can't stand people like you. But I'm sure it's my flaw that I don't want to change. Someone told you a few days ago to calm down because, coincidentally I think, in every heated and offensive discussion that happens in here 9 times out of 10 one of the two is you.

Stop talking and crawl back into your pizza oven. 

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Smettila di parlare e torna nel tuo forno per la pizza. 

Does it bother you so much when I talk? The truth hurts, doesn't it!!!!! I stop talking when I want but please don't stop, you are the only reason why I can laugh so much

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

OK guys, time to end the bullshit with you two.  Enough is enough. 

I'm definitely done, just wasn't expecting to be verbally attacked again, especially this deep, shocking.  

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

OK les gars, il est temps d'en finir avec ces conneries avec vous deux. Ça suffit. 

je sais tu va me dire qque tu a averti les deux ,mais pourquoi toujours donner plus ou moins raison a tfi bizarre 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

did you ever stop to consider that the whole intruder thing that happened in b4 was a setup by rlc for when they opened b7 with single guys now in the cast, that the viewers would be none the wiser and rlc wouldn't have to fend off comments from disgruntled viewers?

i believe it was planned from the start and people like yourself fell for it, hook line and sinker!

You give RLC way too much credit for such a scheme.  I do agree that they wanted to introduce more single men into the mix.  Look at some of them that have occupied B7 since it was opened, such as Thor, Samson and Wolf.  A bunch of muscle and not a lot of brains.  Samson and Wolf were pathetic when it came to bangin' the gals.

And I don't think RLC cared about fending off comments.  That was going to happen regardless.

• Upvote 3

Karma, this is the most patient person I ever seen. Medusa is talking Karma to death. But Karma is just sitting there taking it...Wow 🤣✌️

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Troy said:

Karma, c'est la personne la plus patiente que j'ai jamais vue. Médusa parle à Karma à mort. Mais Karma reste assis là à subir... Wow 🤣 ✌️

medusa ,véritable machine a parole presque insuportable (voie perçante fait mal aux oreilles)😀

• Haha 2