B4 - General Topic 2024 #55 (July)

2 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

You'd want the equivalent of a "mute" button for that.

“Snuff” button…I figure that’s opposite of sniff. 😃

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

yes I've been trying to make that clear for a while now but the fanboys don't get it... these two are incredibly dirty with everything they do, RLC should really take a look at this, peeing on the floor that dirty naked ass in places where other people have to eat and sit.. just disgusting

RLC will not take action unless the issue is reported directly to their support department. Voicing concerns in a forum is unlikely to result in any change.

16 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC will not take action unless the issue is reported directly to their support department. Voicing concerns in a forum is unlikely to result in any change.

I have emailed them about many things in the past, they only act on about 50% of what's being complained about though. They seem to pick and choose what deserves attention. 

30 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Ho scritto loro email su molte cose in passato, ma loro agiscono solo sul 50% circa di ciò di cui ci si lamenta. Sembrano scegliere e selezionare ciò che merita attenzione. 

Did you write emails even when Sara and the pig were doing the same things?

• Upvote 5

50 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Did you write emails even when Sara and the pig were doing the same things?

I did indeed, there is just no need for piss poor hygiene whether you like the people or not.