Linda & Tibor (2024) #7

For those concerned about Botox, it's not a permanent treatment. It gradually diminishes after three to four months, allowing the lips to return to their original state prior to the procedure.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

The thing is she goes to the gym regularly and isn't shifting anything

She posts pics and clips of herself 'being in' the gym.......that's all she does there. All that waste of money she could have spend on botox 😎

Robot Wtf GIF

• Haha 2

I know what is wrong with her, I think she is in transition. Look at the/my avatar (that BULGE), and tell me that she is not growing a penis 🤣. Makes sense that the body is rejecting an unused pussy and grow back a more effective part. 🤣

Animated GIF

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

For those concerned about Botox, it's not a permanent treatment. It gradually diminishes after three to four months, allowing the lips to return to their original state prior to the procedure.

The more you get it done the quicker the body learns to break down the chemicals, meaning you need to get it done more often if you want to keep up the look of a duck. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, upyourass said:

She posts pics and clips of herself 'being in' the gym.......that's all she does there. All that waste of money she could have spend on botox 😎

Robot Wtf GIF

Marilyn and Linda posts themselves at the gym all the time...Marilyn is turning into a man, Linda has not changed...something going terribly wrong with both. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, redhead2183 said:

The more you get it done the quicker the body learns to break down the chemicals, meaning you need to get it done more often if you want to keep up the look of a duck. 

If she wants to waste her money on such things that's up to her. I don't know why others are so worried about it as they're never ever going to get close enough to her to get a whiff of her pussy.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, upyourass said:

1:05  She is so 'big' and non flexible, she cant even do her own toe nails any more and T-Blob had to step in 🤣

Nails Feet GIF by Astrid and Lilly Save The World

angry robert patrick GIF by Team Coco

18 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If she wants to waste her money on such things that's up to her. I don't know why others are so worried about it as they're never ever going to get close enough to her to get a whiff of her pussy.

Not sure to whom you refer. I only know I been here long enough to know people are always making shit up and the next thing you know, it's the gospel.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Not sure to whom you refer. I only know I been here long enough to know people are always making shit up and the next thing you know, it's the gospel.

It was about Linda and her Botox lip procedure.  Botox is not a permanent thing.   It's like having a fat lip that takes time for the swelling too dissolve.

11 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It was about Linda and her Botox lip procedure.  Botox is not a permanent thing.   It's like having a fat lip that takes time for the swelling too dissolve.

I know full well, sir. The topic has been discussed ad nauseum by myself and a few others.

• Upvote 1