B4 - General Topic 2024 #56 (July / August)

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Yes either 2nd or 3rd day, didn't stop her vampire molester though in the past. 

Menstrual cycles are like snowflakes – no two are exactly the same. They can be short and sweet or hang around like an unwelcome guest, lasting anywhere from a brief 2 days to a full week.  :biggrin:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Menstrual cycles are like snowflakes – no two are exactly the same. They can be short and sweet or hang around like an unwelcome guest, lasting anywhere from a brief 2 days to a full week.  :biggrin:

The irony is another party and this time her molester doesn't turn up and yet she gets half hot with someone else reaching out with a bag of sweets to a child and snatches the treat right back because she has painters in AGAIN, convenient timing really of scoring with a guy. 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

The irony is another party and this time her molester doesn't turn up and yet she gets half hot with someone else reaching out with a bag of sweets to a child and snatches the treat right back because she has painters in AGAIN, convenient timing really of scoring with a guy. 

karma has a collection of blue balls 😂

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Fagen said:

Apparently Tantra has one, I dunno about the guy in her room now if he also have one.

ok... so i just didn't understand because i don't know who is tantra!

3 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

and creeps.. I only saw them in the kitchen but this was the boy who was chasing Gloria and when Ant wasn't paying attention he jumped on her, Gloria was defenselessly drunk and was almost unconscious, the video has been shown here a few times, he shot at her like a rocket 🤢

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

Blue balls (?!). She just had a long warm sex session in the bathroom.

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, mol39 said:

Blue balls (?!). She just had a long warm sex session in the bathroom.

she only allowed him to finger her apparently she is on her period 😂

3 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

and creeps.. I only saw them in the kitchen but this was the boy who was chasing Gloria and when Ant wasn't paying attention he jumped on her, Gloria was defenselessly drunk and was almost unconscious, the video has been shown here a few times, he shot at her like a rocket 🤢

yep that's him that's probably why she chose him too top cam for her 😂

• Haha 1