B4 - General Topic 2024 #56 (July / August)

7 hours ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Well, since by loser you mean chris, this relationship is probably more of a fuck relationship and nothing serious, just like with sara and a certain person wtter hho starts awith m.

Men need a big bank veaccount and can only afford a 6 inch flat screen TV, that would be a very bad choice ashley lol

6 inch flat screen!?  He better give good oral. Then we save for a 75 oŕ 85. If he could cook, that would be huge.

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

the only problem with this young handsome man is that he tried to assault Gloria in front of the camera who was lying half unconscious from drinking on the couch, strange that women are attracted to this, I think that ugly man has better grades in this case, Isomeone still has the replay somewhere

Yeah, even a screenshot. Seems like I might have missed that happening. Lots of life in the place back then. 

28 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Who's exercising now in the fitness room? 

Medusa.

Vesna and Katerina were in the LR. exercising.  Karma at the table with her laptop.  Sara (and Nadia) away for the night, probably enjoying Massi.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

6 inch flat screen!?  He better give good oral. Then we save for a 75 oŕ 85. If he could cook, that would be huge.

the 6 inch flat screen was a joke in response to your statement about the 6 incher, i knew what you meant but somehow i couldn't help but react to your gag with another gag.

but we men are not as picky when it comes to choosing women as Rammstein describe in their song Dicken Titten (I like the sarcasm of Rammstein in their songs like Zick Zack, which is about plastic surgery) :biggrin:

• Haha 1

funny to see that if a Mass or Wolf can't suddenly come in, the girls start running around naked again, and that's actually what we're here for (at least I am) 😁

• Upvote 1

On 7/29/2024 at 5:04 AM, ashleyxyz said:

Holy shit! Where did Karma find this hot funny guy?  Is she still "going out" with that unattractive loser with good oral skills? I hope not, this gentleman seems to make her laugh, which is a important thing we like in men. That, and loving, caring, employed, interesting, caring, and loving. Oh and at least a 6 incher and a big bank account. The last 2 items are negotiable and can be worked out. Lol

Well, if you ever finish with Guy let me know. 🤣