Leora & Paul (2024) #25

I have dropped my subscription yo RLC due to the current staleness with L&P.  I had been watching for a very long time.  I will continue with CC and check in on the forum once a day to determine if by a miracle the L&P show ramps up to new and unique actions.  Should that happen I will evaluate whether to re-subscribe.

I do believe at this time Pulo will be the last one out closing the door.

• Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, concour10 said:

I have dropped my subscription yo RLC due to the current staleness with L&P.  I had been watching for a very long time.  I will continue with CC and check in on the forum once a day to determine if by a miracle the L&P show ramps up to new and unique actions.  Should that happen I will evaluate whether to re-subscribe.

New and Unique. Very unlikely. A new toy down the line if lucky. But the same drawn out routines day after day. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

il y a 7 minutes, concour10 a dit :

J'ai abandonné mon abonnement à RLC en raison de la stagnation actuelle de L&P. Je regardais depuis très longtemps. Je continuerai avec CC et je consulterai le forum une fois par jour pour déterminer si, par miracle, l'émission L&P passe à des actions nouvelles et uniques. Si cela se produit, j'évaluerai si je dois me réabonner.

Je crois qu'à ce moment-là, Pulo sera le dernier à fermer la porte.

Bonjour concour10 ;

Malheureusement c'est ce que feront tour a tour les gents ,un raz le bol générale de ces prestations a la réchauffé !

• Like 1

Je dirais que pour en arrivé la ,Paul a dut poser des conditions a Leora pour accepter de venir a Prague ,ce qui en résulte la baise de son audimat jusqu’à la fermeture définitive de L'appartement , il ne faut pas oublier que Paul même avec son air de débile  tient Leora d'une poigne de fer et Leora en a peur cela est la raison qu'elle est en permanence très attentionné et a son service et ces caprices 24/24 !

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, concour10 said:

My goodness your remark will cause mass confusion among the Leora Laddetts !😕They will go into convulsions.😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

14 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

My goodness your remark will cause mass confusion among the Leora Laddetts !😕They will go into convulsions.😂😂😂

Pulo and "The Confused" will be with her until the death. 😂

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2