Guests tonight - on couch and getting playful

;) ;) Yomismo Kolega, dias onak, donde tengo que picar cuando me gusta un comentario?

Jajaja arratsaldeon, sois unos cracks!! tienes que pichar en like y si lo tienes traducido al español como yo, donde pone como, y ya de paso, y esto también va por ti Sanper, que yo lo hago mucho y sobre todo con vosotros dos, darle de vez en cuando al Karma positivo, que no se diga...

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Esta chica es preciosa! Hace un poco se ha puesto triste viendo una película, ha sido unos minutos que incluso se la ha podído ver llorar, pero con un poco de mimos y cariños de su novio enseguida se ha recuperado y de nuevo no para de sonreir. Que bonita! Que preciosidad de mujer!

Esta chica es preciosa! Hace un poco se ha puesto triste viendo una película, ha sido unos minutos que incluso se la ha podído ver llorar, pero con un poco de mimos y cariños de su novio enseguida se ha recuperado y de nuevo no para de sonreir. Que bonita! Que preciosidad de mujer!

Yes I really like her too! Always smiling and playful like a little girl. she just confered night title to her boyfriend with a lightsaber...lol!

Yes I really like her too! Always smiling and playful like a little girl. she just confered night title to her boyfriend with a lightsaber...lol!

I'm also pleasantly surprised by this couple! When they were invited, they seemed a little reserved, but here, I discover love, accomplices, and above all, they do not stop laugh and raving. they are really nice to watch... :) :)

Some women think that they can get what they want by intimidating their husband, but some of these RLC women show that you can be very happy with your husband by being pleasant to be with. Most men will want to make a woman happy when she regularly returns happiness. Some women find it hard to even thank their husband for doing something, as they think it's his duty and he shouldn't need to be thanked. Yet, they insist that he thank them if she does something for him. She doesn't want to be taken for granted, but has no problem doing that to her husband.

Men love a kind and cheerful woman. We love an unselfish woman. Dasha, Maya, Adriana, and this Blondie are not selfish, or mean. They don't criticize their husbands. They don't intimidate their husbands, and they are happy women. They never have fights or drama. This kind of woman is difficult to find in the U.S.

American women are feminized and worthless. They treat their husband as an enemy.

I'm also pleasantly surprised by this couple! When they were invited, they seemed a little reserved, but here, I discover love, accomplices, and above all, they do not stop laugh and raving. they are really nice to watch... :) :)

The more I watch this young woman, the more I like her.  She seems to enjoy everything she does.  She was dancing while washing herself in the bathtub a few minutes ago.  She is enjoyable to watch.  :)

Guest joshua1584

Komp we get it you want a woman to be your servant. Do you have to post this over and over again about U.S. women not being good enough for you. You must be 60-65 years old and need to realize times have changed. Change with them or get left behind.