Guests tonight - on couch and getting playful

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bobbyjoe

the view look a little bit different with the camera 1,

the camera have moved a little last night or what ?

Somebody has moved the camera on the kitchen cam. It is aimed more to the left now. You can see less of the kitchen counter and the stove top where they cook.

Ya lo dije yo antes en otro post, ha sido el gato esta tarde que se ha subido encima de la cámara, ha provacado interferencias y ruídos, yo creía que la rompia...al final la ha desplazado y ellos se reían.

Cat brought down cam and blonde turned around in the former position, but there is a slight distortion of the angle.

seems they are going to have sex now.

very nice sex!!!have to choose between them and Alina&Anton at the same time. I chose this couple!

It seems the girl's toe cramps after sex...LOL!

Y todo ello con el invitado de los invitados durmiendo en el sofá, esta bien...muy bien.

And I saw the guy in the living room on the laptop at the same time maybe watching them.

Escuchandolos tal vez...pero observandolos desde el ordenador lo dudo, por no decir imposible...recuerda que esta página no se vé en Rusia, está vetada por el gobierno de Putín!

The RLC appartment have maybe their own access to the website on their own network. I remember I have seen dasha watching the website a long time ago and i have also seen egor watching in his appartment.

No lo creo, es a través de streaming, no hay opción de verlo localmente ni desde su ip local. Camcaps sí porque es abierta y ya hemos visto a muchos inquilinos mirandolo pero RLC no.

I had a pic where you could see dasha masturbating on the couch of the bedroom and in the reflect of the mirror above the couch you could recongnize that she was watching the RLC website. (I will search in all my pictures if I find this pic)

Ok, si es así, enseñemela por curiosidad vale? yo estaba convencido de que estaba prohibído RLC en Rusia...pero hoy en dia todo puede ser en internet...

Did anyone else just lose the RLC feed about 10 minutes ago? I lost everything except the thumbnails and they started showing scenes from about 10 minutes earlier.  >:(

Todo el mundo, son otras pruebas más fallidas de RLC.

Did anyone else just lose the RLC feed about 10 minutes ago? I lost everything except the thumbnails and they started showing scenes from about 10 minutes earlier.  >:(

>:( >:( >:( >:(Todos los apartamentos bloqueados, ahora enviaremos E-mails de felicitacion a RLC-ESTAFADORES por su magnifico servicio.

I think I did as well, nothing is loading for me.