Guests tonight - on couch and getting playful

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ithink beautiful blonde and her hot boyfriend will note be part of the RLC project, contacted the administration of the RLC, questioning the lack of news about Poline output and Egor and the recent Jenny , and this was the answer that I spend transcribes.

" We are working to present new tenants as soon as possible.

Unfortuhately we can not specify any deadlines "

This couple in Demud's apartament and Dasha should not be part or the RLC plans.

I have tried a couple of time to refresh the RLC page since they have left hoping to see the appartment of polina and egor put online with this couple.

Isn't the former Polina/Egor apartment in a different country? If so, I don't think that will happen unfortunately.

I have tried a couple of time to refresh the RLC page since they have left hoping to see the appartment of polina and egor put online with this couple.

Isn't the former Polina/Egor apartment in a different country? If so, I don't think that will happen unfortunately.

It's in the same Country as Dasha's place.

No dasha and the guests went to polina and egor appartment for a party.