Guests tonight - on couch and getting playful

I have tried a couple of time to refresh the RLC page since they have left hoping to see the appartment of polina and egor put online with this couple.

Isn't the former Polina/Egor apartment in a different country? If so, I don't think that will happen unfortunately.

No, ya se comprobó que viven en la misma ciudad. Nina y Kira también, los apartamentos con los horarios GMT+3 son todos en San Petersburgo.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have tried a couple of time to refresh the RLC page since they have left hoping to see the appartment of polina and egor put online with this couple.

Isn't the former Polina/Egor apartment in a different country? If so, I don't think that will happen unfortunately.

No, ya se comprobó que viven en la misma ciudad. Nina y Kira también, los apartamentos con los horarios GMT+3 son todos en San Petersburgo.

That's right. Now I remember seeing them visit. I thought they were in GMT+2 time zone and mistakenly thought it was in a different country. Thanks for straightening me out.

In that case, I'd love to see the guests that were staying there get the Polina apartment. As someone previously said, the blonde girl could use a little more weight, but she is really cute, has a beautiful smile and I love her attitude. It's fun just to watch her.

is it just me or are their 3 cams in the living room and kitchen out of focus, it looks like smudges all over in full screen, it doesnt look clear like the other apartments..

Take a look at the time clock. It's an hour different from Dasha and Demid, although they were in the same city before. I wonder what is up with that?

Pues que sencillamente no están en la misma ciudad, yo diría que ni en el mismo país. Si te fijas en el idioma que hablan en la televisión es Italiano, están en Italia.

Take a look at the time clock. It's an hour different from Dasha and Demid, although they were in the same city before. I wonder what is up with that?

Pues que sencillamente no están en la misma ciudad, yo diría que ni en el mismo país. Si te fijas en el idioma que hablan en la televisión es Italiano, están en Italia.

por favor pensemos antes de escribir , carina y sabrina tambien tienen la television en italiano  , hablan italiano y estan en BARCELONA .

is it just me or are their 3 cams in the living room and kitchen out of focus, it looks like smudges all over in full screen, it doesnt look clear like the other apartments..

Cam 1 is not working for me at all.