In Russian the A at the end of a name refers to female. This used to apply to both christian and surnames. For example 'Julian' (a mans name) wil be 'Julia' for a female (although it would be spelt Iulian/Iulia, the I and U pronounced as eeyou). Nowadays however because more 'foreign' christian names are used, the A at the end of the name only applies to the Surname. Example, Vinokurov (Винокуров) - The mans name. This will become  Vinokurova for the woman he marries.

This ends your lesson about Russia today.. спаси́бо (spasíbo) >Thank you. And No I am not Russian but British but I did date Elena a few years ago (well of course I did more than date her :))

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Western Europe, the first names ending in "A" are considered the men to fantasize about. That is why you find them on all the dating sites with most charming young women as each other. (Alexandra, Katia, Debora, Alexia, Samantha, ...) I think it's the same in USA.

round two damn soap bottle and bubbles

I think the spell is broken, she gets looser. A wonderful girl. :) :)

Looser? She masturbated in the bath, but still wont show her body :( Is that woman logic?

Fully agree. She is hiding her body but masturbates so everyone can see.............