• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i recall that day because she was drinking out of it in the living room she started to get into to vibe because she was by hersef and then nora and monica walk into the living room and the vibe went.not saying anything will happend but im waiting for the day she wakes up late and does it in the living room under the blanket.

so true ou812sodidi i think she likes to masturbate just like lora.lets give her time and see what happends i can see that her and monica have become close and good friends thats nice to see.if you seen the pics that sanper has posted after she masturbated she came downstairs in panties and showing a little bit of boobs.so i think she getting used to the cams and i noticed she looks alot like jennette the one who left,

Guest bobbyjoe

so true ou812sodidi i think she likes to masturbate just like lora.lets give her time and see what happends i can see that her and monica have become close and good friends thats nice to see.if you seen the pics that sanper has posted after she masturbated she came downstairs in panties and showing a little bit of boobs.so i think she getting used to the cams and i noticed she looks alot like jennette the one who left,

not sure they have time for more relax with cameras if they leave one more time in 1 or 2 months like the other girls was here,it's a problem in this appart,not time for relax with cams and they moving out and the same scenario repeat with the new girls come