Today morning at 04:50 i woke up and saw kamila in her bed while she looked at her phone. The first thing i've looked was the beer bottle. The bottle was not to see, so i was sure she masturbate with that "toy". No movements, but in her face i saw she is near her orgasm. Then some movements and moans; she came very hard. After she grasp between her legs and pulled out the bottle and put it at the floor. Must say; that was very very hot! But, how she can cum with a bottle in her without movements? Any girl in here who can solve that mystery? ;-)

Between, the bottle stay at the same place like about 05:10 she pulled it out of her pussy :)

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bobbyjoe

dont want to ask for pics but that would be hot to see.

there is no pics because she do that under the cover soo nothing really interesting to see,just expression of face at the end and hear her mooning at the end too but nothing expression during the act,

she stay just on her phone all the time when the bottle stay on her clit or inside pussy,j don't know we see nothing,it's a good actress

Smartphone marathon.. It is ON! For tonights session I am guessing that she will make it for 3 hours straight. :)

I am starting to wonder if she is actually trying to see every single webpage on the internet..

Je ne bouge pas de la nuit entière... !!!

Toujours pas de doigt dans l'anus...

Seulement avec son téléphone...