B4 - General Topic 2024 #57 (August)

6 hours ago, Shinobi49 said:

Guest #1 (short white hair) shower:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Guest #2 shower:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

What's with the lamp in the sink? Fucking weirdos. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

well, obviously i watched one to know that it was boring and that was the last one i watched.  i'm not a glutton for punishment like so many of you are.

No, but don't judge everything based on "one".  Yes, most of the time they aren't worth spending a lot of time on.  It's usually not hard to tell early on.

2 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

No, but don't judge everything based on "one".  Yes, most of the time they aren't worth spending a lot of time on.  It's usually not hard to tell early on.

the way i looked at it which made me not want to look at anymore after i watched the 1 i watched was,  it's just a bunch of "cam" people trying to grab as many subs as possible by throwing a party.  what would make a party on rlc is if none of the other apts. attended and the host of the party invited nothing but outsiders (way more towards real life).  you will never see that on rlc though for the reason that rlc screens 95% of all visitors that come to the apts. except for some so called boyfriends, and they're probably screened as well (liability).

the party i watched was full of alcohol and drugs and it just wasn't to my liking.  i don't accept drug use and i never will.  i'm sure i might have missed at least one party that might have been worth watching but it doesn't bother me either way.  now days i don't have to worry about it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1