B4 - General Topic 2024 #57 (August)

8 hours ago, Maxbell said:

Interesting. So I wonder what qualifies as a “visit”? 

There is a big difference between unique visits and total visits.  (And that all visits using a VPN are a visit by a unique VPN.)  Total visits would be repeat visits by an individual with a fixed IP address.

10 million unique visits a month would be huge!  If one percent of these were visits by subscribers, that would be 100,000 subscribers .  Multiply 100,000 x 12 x however many euros per average subscription  = a very large and profitable number.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

I don't think so, I think that window is you can see in the camera is in the living room, it would be below that, on the same level as the courtyard off Katarina's room.

I don't think there is a separate shower in the penthouse.  I believe the WC is compartmentalized with a door.  I would not be surprised if there is a bidet similar to the bidet in the en-suite bathroom in B-2.  If there was a shower, you likely would have humidity problems (and foggy cams) given the door, and potentially mold problems as well. 

As for Karma's bathroom room, I am pretty certain there is a WC and a small shower, and both are off-cam.  Only the sink and mirror (which shows the small window) are on-cam

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Moosecini said:

WOW.  Very open for a guest!  She act like she's an older resident who's already comfortable with full nude outdoors.  I SERIOUSLY hope she'll be a new resident!

lmao,  not when it's a guest of sara's it's not.  sara doesn't hang around people that are not as open as she is and she damn sure doesn't bring them to the villa to act like a nun.  that would be a bad habit to get into!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

Sure you can see it in that way.  

I think for me an example of sex business is Medusa or some other girls who offer "additional" services online.... 😉 I've not seen Karma doing so up to now but have to say that I'm not watching her all time 😄.

It's hard to tell with Karma...for me the guy who keeps visiting is nothing less than a client...as soon as he arrives, within 30 minutes they are on each other, so I am guessing he just makes the most of his time he pays to spend with her. There is nothing affectionate between them and she often appears bored AF of him with no reactions or emotions. For me this is sex business...he pays, they do the deed, he leaves. Medusa...who knows with her but she has an actual partner from what I have seen on cam...Mr Baldy who visits from Rome and then sleeps for most of his short stay due being jetlagged after a 2 hour flight 😬 🙄 😆

• Upvote 2

granted I mostly peek

but I'm surprised Karma was sitting there with the computer naked for some time and then only a towel

and has her breasts getting air at times while the other two are clothed

what the heck do these people look at on their phones? I would go crazy if I looked at mine so much lol

anyway

I just found this so unlike Karma but if it's norm heck I will have to peek more at Wonder Butt

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

It's hard to tell with Karma...for me the guy who keeps visiting is nothing less than a client...as soon as he arrives, within 30 minutes they are on each other, so I am guessing he just makes the most of his time he pays to spend with her. There is nothing affectionate between them and she often appears bored AF of him with no reactions or emotions. For me this is sex business...he pays, they do the deed, he leaves. Medusa...who knows with her but she has an actual partner from what I have seen on cam...Mr Baldy who visits from Rome and then sleeps for most of his short stay due being jetlagged after a 2 hour flight 😬 🙄 😆

hate to break it you but that's never stopped many of them before her who have been on rlc.  i remember one girl even told her partner that she was in spain as a translator lmao.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Sara greeting guest on the terrace.  Sara had been sleeping when she arrived.  Her greeting suggests she knows the guest, but is not yet intimate with her.  Karma was apparently the tenant who let the guest into the villa.

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

hate to break it you but that's never stopped many of them before her who have been on rlc.  i remember one girl even told her partner that she was in spain as a translator lmao.

For sure I agree lol. it just makes me laugh though when people here try to defend these girls when some of us say they are sex workers yet whilst here disagree then they are the first fuckers to want to see these girls naked and flowing with juices and glowing from sweaty bates lol. Either that or they obsessive father like figures thinking they know best but again are the first to foam at the mouth when seeing these birds naked on cam. 

1 minute ago, moules said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Sara greeting guest on the terrace.  Sara had been sleeping when she arrived.  Her greeting suggests she knows the guest, but is not yet intimate with her.  Karma was apparently the tenant who let the guest into the villa.

You need to watch better the replay because the guest slept in Sara's bed last night with Sara next to her :biggrin:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, moules said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

The guest arrived with Sara the other day, I saw Sara go outside the front door to meet her and show her in, or do you mean another time?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

For sure I agree lol. it just makes me laugh though when people here try to defend these girls when some of us say they are sex workers yet whilst here disagree then they are the first fuckers to want to see these girls naked and flowing with juices and glowing from sweaty bates lol. Either that or they obsessive father like figures thinking they know best but again are the first to foam at the mouth when seeing these birds naked on cam. 

it takes all kinds for rlc to survive!

• Upvote 1