B4 - General Topic 2024 #57 (August)

1 hour ago, moules said:

There is a big difference between unique visits and total visits.  (And that all visits using a VPN are a visit by a unique VPN.)  Total visits would be repeat visits by an individual with a fixed IP address.

10 million unique visits a month would be huge!  If one percent of these were visits by subscribers, that would be 100,000 subscribers .  Multiply 100,000 x 12 x however many euros per average subscription  = a very large and profitable number.

In RLC's heyday around 2018-2019, they had more than 60 million hits per month.
They are still in my thread on the reports

15 minutes ago, Noldus said:

How many of those 60 million were old geezers.  :biggrin:

argue grumpy old men GIF by Laff

• Haha 3

51 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Come on, that's more than network top shows gets per week. Not even the number 1 show on television doesn't get that many viewers. That's a really big number. ✌️

4 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Sara definitely uses the shitter, and thanks for the heads up in the actual shower. 

Whyhowcum?  Same could be said for the room between Linda + Tibor's bedroom and the hallway.  Right?

42 minutes ago, Troy said:

Come on, that's more than network top shows gets per week. Not even the number 1 show on television doesn't get that many viewers. That's a really big number. ✌️

August 2016:

bandicam 2016-08-09 23-36-13-374.png

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, babyalfa said:

Whyhowcum?  Same could be said for the room between Linda + Tibor's bedroom and the hallway.  Right?

Same could be said for anywhere but the topic was Sara and Karma's shitters and showers. 

Naked whirling dervish dance in the kitchen followed by naked swim in the pool.  Both on the freecams.

My guess is the guest will be around for a few days to boost the clickbait #'s for the end of the month, for new / renewed subscriptions.  Quite possibly, there will be a party or two in B-4.  Don't know about B-7 if B&N don't go away.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

From watching the replays, I can say one thing about sara's friend. She's not shy getting butt naked, which is good thing. RLC should be asking women like her to stay, instead of doing repeats. Or who knows maybe they did ask for? 🤔

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

August 2016:

bandicam 2016-08-09 23-36-13-374.png

Well I'll owe you an big apology. (2016) That was way before I was even old enough, to even come on here. 👍