B4 - General Topic 2024 #57 (August)

Just now, Troy said:

Yeah, nice she does kinda resemble her a little bit...I like it she's Beautiful. 👍

Bear in mind that was 54 year ago...she isn't looking too great these days lol. My bad I know.

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Bear in mind that was 54 year ago...she isn't looking too great these days lol. My bad I know.

Well, she was fine back in the day.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Troy said:

Yeah, nice she does kinda resemble her a little bit...I like it she's Beautiful. 👍

She was also Steve McQueens partner

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, corvette08 said:

Dirty smelly cunts!

Consider yourself lucky that smell doesn't transfer over internet! But you can always place a dead fish next to your computor to compensate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Consider yourself lucky that smell doesn't transfer over internet! But you can always place a dead fish next to your computor to compensate.

that's funny ✌️

After being rightfully reprimanded by posters for not going back far enough in replay to see when Sara's guest actually arrived, I did look at replays of the guest sleeping in Sara's bed.

BIG difference between how Sara sleeps in the bed with the guest, and how Sara slept in the bed with Nadia before their recent trip together.

With the guest, Sara sleeps on her side of the bed, away from the guest.

With Nadia, Sara slept cuddled with Nadia, in the spoon position.  So close that if Sara had a strap-on, I would wonder if she was fucking Nadia under the covers.

Sara's guest speaks Russian.  One question is whether Sara knows her from Spain, or from Saint Petersburg, Russia?  A second question is whether Sara is recruiting her for the project.

42 minutes ago, moules said:

After being rightfully reprimanded by posters for not going back far enough in replay to see when Sara's guest actually arrived, I did look at replays of the guest sleeping in Sara's bed.

BIG difference between how Sara sleeps in the bed with the guest, and how Sara slept in the bed with Nadia before their recent trip together.

With the guest, Sara sleeps on her side of the bed, away from the guest.

With Nadia, Sara slept cuddled with Nadia, in the spoon position.  So close that if Sara had a strap-on, I would wonder if she was fucking Nadia under the covers.

Sara's guest speaks Russian.  One question is whether Sara knows her from Spain, or from Saint Petersburg, Russia?  A second question is whether Sara is recruiting her for the project.

Only the second question matters. Why would anyone care how she knows her?

3 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Only the second question matters. Why would anyone care how she knows her?

moules is not a bad dude, but the way he thinks is an endless source of wonder. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2