Leora & Paul (2024) #27

1 hour ago, Pepe said:

Little man/woman who knows maybe a trannie who knows. still continues to open there mouth and show what most people here already know. What a twat they truly are 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Insult all you want no one cares what you have to say other than yourself you have no control over anything or anyone here you barely have control over your own bowls. Your only a badass in your own mind. 

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Haha...Mr courageous, what's wrong stinky have I got you all rattled and upset again....You are my bitch to do with as I like, don't you forget it ! 😁 You can only dream of bettering me ever. 

Dream on Snoopy !

Enough is enough. It's time to put an end to these childish antics once and for all, or I'll be bringing it to an end.

Govern yourselves accordingly.

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Enough is enough. It's time to put an end to these childish antics once and for all, or I'll be bringing it to an end.

Christ SC you took your time getting here !  No Problem !

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Can you deal with the children in Linda & Tibor's thread please.