B7 - General Topic 2024 #12 (August / September)

1 hour ago, switch said:

I think Sara will break all the record...

not enough turnover on this site

it was much better few years ago when the girls stayed 3 or 6 months maximum, 3 months of stay it's enough in my opinion

Like it or not, RLC has become a refugee center, the initial project is no longer there. Search footage from 2-3 years ago and find out what was delivering RLC and see now, i'm tired of opening the site and seeing Katarina 24/24 top cam with her legs open doing nothing. and she doesn't look good either, but the tastes are not discussed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, switch said:

another free bed soon will take weeks or months before be filled !

As I stated in the past (my opinion) that Masha has something to do with the recruitment of Project Members.  With her behavior over the past few months and now being put in some sort of rehab.  This maybe explains why it has taken RLC so long to fill the open spots.

So, with Masha out of the picture for the time being, maybe we'll see a pickup in new members in the next few weeks.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

As I stated in the past (my opinion) that Masha has something to do with the recruitment of Project Members.  With her behavior over the past few months and now being put in some sort of rehab.  This maybe explains why it has taken RLC so long to fill the open spots.

So, with Masha out of the picture for the time being, maybe we'll see a pickup in new members in the next few weeks.

and that leads to months lmao