Masha - (2024) #9

29 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

And who are the jack-apes that would give or sell a dog to a tweaker??

Yup, someone must have given her the puppy? But sometimes they do background checks on people? I know here in the States If you go and buy a dog from a Pet Shop. They normally do background checks. But nowadays, people are selling puppies and giving away puppies left and right. ✌️

8 minutes ago, Troy said:

Yup, someone must have given her the puppy? But sometimes they do background checks on people? I know here in the States If you go and buy a dog from a Pet Shop. They normally do background checks. But nowadays, people are selling puppies and giving away puppies left and right. ✌️

In Canada at least in my province pet stores do not sell dogs anymore, The only cats are brought in, are strays and rescues. However there are still puppy mills around.

I got my cats from the SPCA and they ask many questions whether dog or cat, including what you expect to pay for basic care and vet care. All animals that leave the SPCA are "fixed" as well. This kind of screening should be done with humans too! LOL, but I am serious

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

once a cam girl, always a cam girl

That's my point bud, once a soldier, always a soldier...it's all about adapting to massive changes once something ends...sadly in Masha's case I think she will end before RLC ends her seemingly indefinite assignment.

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

UM...can only assume someone arrived and doesn't want or need to be seen on cam...just guessing. 

Will he/she be the manager of the palace?

6 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Will he/she be the manager of the palace?

I guess we shall see in the coming weeks if she does move to another apartment or even if RLC drop her from the project which would be the perfect opportunity I am reluctant to say. 

• Upvote 1

Stava dicendo che nell’appartamento sotto di lei e’ vuoto, e che cercava qualcuno per lavori di ristrutturazione per partire con un nuovo proggetto RLC con Elvis e la sua ragazza, dopodiche’ e’ andato UM

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/20/2024 at 8:41 PM, maxfactor said:

Wow...I see that the morrality squad has been busy for 10 pages worth of "concern", judgement and play by play commentary regarding the circus. Lead all night long by the head cheerleader himself @TfiDeano watching the "shocking" events with his dick in his hand and a full bag of popcorn.

Many stating thet RLC should "get rid of this apartment"!  "get rid of Masha"! ...and the best of intentions expressed while posting replays and rivited to the "fun"...lol.

Every fucking one of you pays for this shit and thus this apartment...stop your fucking moralizing and get over yourselves.  You don't give a fuck about her, because, if you did, you would stop watching and following her on social media and literally paying for this apartment.

If you don't like it ....stop paying for it FFS!

Ah the antisocial social club drama queen speaks once more with his constant BS and tells others not to subscribe to RLC but he himself subscribes to CC because he has no real human friends and spends it's life ridiculing others and constantly mentioning dick...something he loves obviously 🙂

• Like 1

On 8/20/2024 at 8:41 PM, maxfactor said:

Wow...I see that the morrality squad has been busy for 10 pages worth of "concern", judgement and play by play commentary regarding the circus. Lead all night long by the head cheerleader himself @TfiDeano watching the "shocking" events with his dick in his hand and a full bag of popcorn.

Many stating thet RLC should "get rid of this apartment"!  "get rid of Masha"! ...and the best of intentions expressed while posting replays and rivited to the "fun"...lol.

Every fucking one of you pays for this shit and thus this apartment...stop your fucking moralizing and get over yourselves.  You don't give a fuck about her, because, if you did, you would stop watching and following her on social media and literally paying for this apartment.

If you don't like it ....stop paying for it FFS!

Nice to know I'm living rent free in your mashed and fucked up head. Thank you darling 🙂