Masha - (2024) #9

20 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe she's saying that RLC kicked her from the project?

Or maybe it's still about the dog issue. Although I understand that she will get a new one in Naples.

• Sad 1

On the one hand I understand that taking someone else's dog and not returning it is a little illegal. On the other hand, if we see the context in which Masha lives, i understand why her friend "wife" doesn't want to give him back to her. it's a difficult situation, because Masha should understand that if the dog isn't returned to her it's only because she's sick. there's no point repeating that she's fine when it's obvious to everyone that she's not.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

With Masha's mother recently visiting Montenegro and staying both with D&S and some nights elsewhere then I'd put money on Masha already back then making plans to transfer to Montenegro but with VHTV who are based there. Who knows eh...it's a waiting game now.  

8 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

With Masha's mother recently visiting Montenegro and staying both with D&S and some nights elsewhere then I'd put money on Masha already back then making plans to transfer to Montenegro but with VHTV who are based there. Who knows eh...it's a waiting game now.  

The problem is that she will carry the problems with her but she will not have solved them.

Obviously, IF she will move to Montenegro.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

The problem is that she will carry the problems with her but she will not have solved them.

Obviously, IF she will move to Montenegro.

Agreed, but I do have to wonder if Masha is playing mind games and that her friend broke her over the puppy, but because the apartment is UM again we automatically think she has been dropped by RLC with her somewhat cleverly done IG posts. 

il y a une heure, Brokk! a dit :

On the one hand I understand that taking someone else's dog and not returning it is a little illegal. On the other hand, if we see the context in which Masha lives, i understand why her friend "wife" doesn't want to give him back to her. it's a difficult situation, because Masha should understand that if the dog isn't returned to her it's only because she's sick. there's no point repeating that she's fine when it's obvious to everyone that she's not.

cocaina has never had a dog!!! the little puppy was brought by the guests who were planning to give it to her, but seeing cocaina's hysterical behavior, they left with it, and that's a good thing!!!
she talks to us about this dog as if it were her son, as if it had lived with her for years, while she only spent a few hours with it!!!! she is at the end of her life because it was "stolen" from her, but it's not theft, it's a rescue!!!!
as for the new maintenance, if cocaina hadn't revealed all of rlc's plans for the new rlc apartment for elvis and his girlfriend, her cameras wouldn't have been stopped again!!!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

cocaina has never had a dog!!! the little puppy was brought by the guests who were planning to give it to her, but seeing cocaina's hysterical behavior, they left with it, and that's a good thing!!!
she talks to us about this dog as if it were her son, as if it had lived with her for years, while she only spent a few hours with it!!!! she is at the end of her life because it was "stolen" from her, but it's not theft, it's a rescue!!!!
as for the new maintenance, if cocaina hadn't revealed all of rlc's plans for the new rlc apartment for elvis and his girlfriend, her cameras wouldn't have been stopped again!!!

I guess she reveled nothing. If she did RLC would have deleted her talking with Olivia. I guess it was only her plans.

18 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

I think that's called either being infatuated by the puppy or besotted by it and if they said it was for her then she cam react how she wants. She may have felt something different with it in such a short time, but sadly her mood swings outweigh everything even if the puppy was bought for her to calm her down. None of us truly know. 

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

Masha's mother was there to make sure her daughter did not get stoned out of her gourd so she could piss & shit on the floor again.

It's called parental supervision.  

• Haha 2

il y a 31 minutes, TfiDeano a dit :

I think that's called either being infatuated by the puppy or besotted by it and if they said it was for her then she cam react how she wants. She may have felt something different with it in such a short time, but sadly her mood swings outweigh everything even if the puppy was bought for her to calm her down. None of us truly know. 

you want to give someone a pet, you go to that person's house and you realize that they are unstable and become hysterical because the little puppy pooped in the bathroom. what do you do? personally I leave with the pet.

• Upvote 4

Its kinda hyper-focused on the puppy here. She is delusional and paranoid, its all part of being an addict. Kindness and logic from friends or family likely won't be able to help as long as she plays a victim and that ain't gonna stop. I can't see VHTV taking her on, they would be fucking idiots to do this. Can you imagine hiring an addict where "you" work?

IMO. 🙂

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, Freddie57 said:

Masha's mother was there to make sure her daughter did not get stoned out of her gourd so she could piss & shit on the floor again.

It's called parental supervision.  

Er no...I'd rather put money on what I said thanks. 

• Haha 1