Masha - (2024) #9

1 hour ago, jetlag8 said:

Ich hoffe, dass ihre Rückkehr zum Projekt an Bedingungen geknüpft war, wie etwa eine Beratung und Behandlung ihres Drogenmissbrauchs. Wenn das richtig gemacht wird, könnte das eine ganze Weile dauern, und es könnte eine Weile dauern, bis wir Masha wiedersehen.

I have no pity for her. She chose her own path and I hope to never see her here again.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, rado07 said:

The unthinkable has happened
Masha is out, she has failed.
but it had to be. RLC had no other option.
now RLC is losing its roots,
Masha sacrificed her health for RLC, she always wanted to be the best.

I wish her all the best.

9 years out in a drug fueled madness lol

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Das Undenkbare ist passiert.
Masha ist raus, sie hat versagt.
Aber es musste sein. RLC hatte keine andere Wahl.
Jetzt verliert RLC seine Wurzeln.
Masha hat ihre Gesundheit für RLC geopfert, sie wollte immer die Beste sein.

Ich wünsche ihr alles Gute.

Sorry, but she didn't sacrifice her health for RLC. She has improved her health through drugs and alcohol.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

49 minutes ago, franklin said:

Just watched Masha's IG messages as she settles into her "vacation" apartment in Naples.  Still delusional, still in denial and still high as a kite on drink, drugs or both.  If RLC are going to help her along they've got one hell of a task on their hands.

Anyway, more important - who's taking care of the cats?  It's their apartment now 😁

Crack addicts are always in denial.  

As far as the cats I would think she would have taken them along with her.  

• Like 2

It can go one of three ways. RLC could be genuinely helping, getting her into a rehab or something and are keeping her on the books because she generates so much traffic, which maybe why they say she is offline 'For now'. Second they may be slowly watching how she herself reacts, letting her get on with things and will have a meeting to see if she meets a criteria in order to return, but things would have to be different for both parties. Or three, that they are letting her go in a 'gentle' way, rather than just kicking her out and tearing up the contract, so at least they can't be accused of just throwing her on the street. But the fact they made a public announcement about her health rather than just she is on vacation shows they are both aware of her mental state and that things have gone too far. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Masha sacrificed her health for RLC,

I think "sacrificed" might be the wrong word but understood

maybe, she threw her health away for drugs and etc...

just guessing here 😀

but do wish her the best

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Watcher321 said:

THIS BITCH WILL ALIVE CLEAN AND FAMOUS MOTHER FUCKERS 🤍🤍🤍

ps: she doesn’t use crack you cunts 

Get well and never come back, Masha. Time to start a new chapter in your life, it's for your own good

• Like 1