SHOTS FIRED BY THE QUEEN BEE

Did you just seriously say "a great mind", when so far every post about Nora has been about her masturbating? How do you think she has "a great mind" when you don't even understand anything that she says and all you post about is her body?

I can't help it if I love to watch a woman pleasing herself, only she knows how to please herself the right way!  As for her mind, i observed her chatting online to a classmate in english, which she speaks pretty good english at that and I could tell she is a very sharp woman!  You are correct in stating that I can't understand what she is saying, no doubt about that but sometimes a foreign language can be awesome to try and pick up on.  I know it's a personal thing as to who likes who on here and I get that!  She is not the only one I like, but she is my all time favorite.  I apologize for what i said earlier about being bitten on the ass......forgive me all.

Some use RLC as voyeurs and some use for sexual gratification. The latter I suppose get attached to whoever is "putting out" more often that is visible either free to view or PV. Anyway i'm a voyeur and not too bothered as to who does what and when. Just pass judgement on what I see. :-*

FOR ALL THE OTHER GIRLS ON RLC,NORA HAS FIRED THE FIRST SHOT AND SHE HAS PUT ALL OF YOU ON NOTICE AS OF TODAY THAT SHE HAS BEEN AND STILL IS THE QUEEN BEE,BUT I THINK YOU GUYS CAN DO BETTER THAN HER WHAT DO YOU THINK,I DON'T THINK SHE IS THAT GOOD,SO IF YOU ARE READING THIS PLEASE SHOW HER THAT ALL OF YOU ARE BETTER THAN HER AND CAN DO BETTER THAN WHAT SHE DID TODAY SO FROM NOW ON I WANT TO SEE WHO'S GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO DE-THRONE HER,JUST PLEASE DO IT AFTER 5PM WEEKDAYS AND WHENEVER ON THE WEEKENDS SO I CAN BE THE JUDGE AND RECORD IT FOR RESEARCH LMAOO!!! ;D ;D

What did she do?  Did she shoot someone?

Some use RLC as voyeurs and some use for sexual gratification. The latter I suppose get attached to whoever is "putting out" more often that is visible either free to view or PV. Anyway i'm a voyeur and not too bothered as to who does what and when. Just pass judgement on what I see. :-*

Very true dazzler!

She has huge labia and I love labia. Also love to see her butt. But there are others on here I like as much if not more. Just my thoughts. Here is one I caught by accident of Nora today.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

FOR ALL THE OTHER GIRLS ON RLC,NORA HAS FIRED THE FIRST SHOT AND SHE HAS PUT ALL OF YOU ON NOTICE AS OF TODAY THAT SHE HAS BEEN AND STILL IS THE QUEEN BEE,BUT I THINK YOU GUYS CAN DO BETTER THAN HER WHAT DO YOU THINK,I DON'T THINK SHE IS THAT GOOD,SO IF YOU ARE READING THIS PLEASE SHOW HER THAT ALL OF YOU ARE BETTER THAN HER AND CAN DO BETTER THAN WHAT SHE DID TODAY SO FROM NOW ON I WANT TO SEE WHO'S GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO DE-THRONE HER,JUST PLEASE DO IT AFTER 5PM WEEKDAYS AND WHENEVER ON THE WEEKENDS SO I CAN BE THE JUDGE AND RECORD IT FOR RESEARCH LMAOO!!! ;D ;D

No Jojo, u just missed the greatest bate session on RLC to date  :)

What did she do?  Did she shoot someone?

Jeezus... what a bunch of morons.. have you ever read the RLC T&C? Probably not.. so here is a small transcript: What is RealLifeCam?

RealLifeCam is a unique website where you have the chance to observe the private life of other people in live round-the-clock.

Who are the people we see on the website and what is the scenario they are living?

People you see online are not actors, they are real people living their routine lives in apartments equipped with video cameras. There are no scenarios, no operators, video editing or censorship just life as it is 24/7.

So lets all just grow up and enjoy what you are watching without all the negativity towards the occupants