Girls and Camcaps

gipfler

I believe the question was already, but I cannot find it.

Reading Noras girls camcaps , or they do not know the side?

What does that mean?

I believe the question was already, but I cannot find it.

Reading Noras girls camcaps , or they do not know the side?

What does that mean?

It means whether the girls Monica and Kamila the side CamCaps know and read. After the today's behaviour of Monica I believe that them the Postings read.

Guest bobbyjoe

if the question is if the girls tenants in rlc read camcaps,j think yes,we had the example before with angela(alias robert) was in this forum.

there is not only the rlc girls can be here,there is too the rlc guys,j think demid read this forum,it's probably for that dasha have stop masturbating on cameras

because demid have see pics of her here or in other sites and have say to dasha stop masturbate on cams,there is pics of you on the web.

it's the problem if tenants read camcaps or others websites and see pics,the comportments of tenants change after and it's bored for watching.

the deal is not simple,post caps or not post caps for the rlc tenants don't see that and try make a normal life,

personaly,j have make the choice post nothing on the web.

j suspect kamila read this forum,her comportment is not natural,probably monica too and nora for sure.

if kiko have stop come in appartment,there is probably a good reason for that

if the question is if the girls tenants in rlc read camcaps,j think yes,we had the example before with angela(alias robert) was in this forum.

there is not only the rlc girls can be here,there is too the rlc guys,j think demid read this forum,it's probably for that dasha have stop masturbating on cameras

because demid have see pics of her here or in other sites and have say to dasha stop masturbate on cams,there is pics of you on the web.

it's the problem if tenants read camcaps or others websites and see pics,the comportments of tenants change after and it's bored for watching.

the deal is not simple,post caps or not post caps for the rlc tenants don't see that and try make a normal life,

personaly,j have make the choice post nothing on the web.

j suspect kamila read this forum,her comportment is not natural,probably monica too and nora for sure.

if kiko have stop come in appartment,there is probably a good reason for that

There have been several of them who have been on here. I don't remember exactly but I think Leora at one point was posting on here.