Is this girl Nora?

Nope. Wrong brand of backpack, and that coat isn't her style.

The backpack was captured and studied several times, and she kept it from her first RLC incarnation to her second. Archives have the data.

Squirrel I apologias for you about Nora , you were right she is sweetheart , the reason I say that I watch her and Kiko New years eave she gave him Iphone I couldn't help my tears how sweat was when he opened the box he was so happy they both were in tears , that was nicest thing I ever seen RLC , and by the way RLC getting lot better it doesn't look like Monastery any more :-) 

...and by the way RLC getting lot better it doesn't look like Monastery any more :-)

Doesn't look like a monastery anymore, it looks like a sorority house instead, with a few token frat boys thrown in to please the non-lesbian girls...  ;D 

The backpack was captured and studied several times, and she kept it from her first RLC incarnation to her second. Archives have the data.

Squirrel I apologias for you about Nora , you were right she is sweetheart , the reason I say that I watch her and Kiko New years eave she gave him Iphone I couldn't help my tears how sweat was when he opened the box he was so happy they both were in tears , that was nicest thing I ever seen RLC , and by the way RLC getting lot better it doesn't look like Monastery any more :-)

yes, because every time Kiko is absent, there is the same comments of their separation on CC !! then repeat, nora kiko love and are complementary. their lives are stable and their agreement is perfect, not a shouting match. that the peace, sharing and serenity !!! they are so related to each other, a separation is not possible for the moment ...

yes, because every time Kiko is absent, there is the same comments of their separation on CC !! then repeat, nora kiko love and are complementary. their lives are stable and their agreement is perfect, not a shouting match. that the peace, sharing and serenity !!! they are so related to each other, a separation is not possible for the moment ...

He can stay away from the apartment indefinitely. A lot of good things happen when his faggot ass is not around.