Masha (2024) #10

15 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Not yet lol, but SM shows she's there.

So she still has access, so we know the apt is still as it was. Therefore, does it mean she returns? If so, how can rlc justify it? They themselves said she needs to find herself etc, but do they think she has, after a couple of weeks acting weirdly on SM? If the likes of the forum knows what she is being like, then surely rlc do. A return means, what, they know she is top draw and have to give in, or she herself demands a return? It's all very weird isn't it. One thing is for sure, and that is she hasn't sorted herself out. 

48 minutes ago, chogdad said:

So she still has access, so we know the apt is still as it was. Therefore, does it mean she returns? If so, how can rlc justify it? They themselves said she needs to find herself etc, but do they think she has, after a couple of weeks acting weirdly on SM? If the likes of the forum knows what she is being like, then surely rlc do. A return means, what, they know she is top draw and have to give in, or she herself demands a return? It's all very weird isn't it. One thing is for sure, and that is she hasn't sorted herself out. 

It's unlikely she has fully discovered herself yet. Recovery for addicts is often a slow process.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, chogdad said:

44 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It's unlikely she has fully discovered herself yet. Recovery for addicts is often a slow process.

We all know that RLC has very low standards, accepts anyone and desperate to keep the money flowing so my guess is that Masha will return soon as the "New and Improved Masha" - 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Wouldn't doubt that RLC kissed Masha's ass to come back - 💋💋💋💋💋💋

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dougiestyle4u said:

We all know that RLC has very low standards, accepts anyone and desperate to keep the money flowing so my guess is that Masha will return soon as the "New and Improved Masha" - 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Wouldn't doubt that RLC kissed Masha's ass to come back - 💋💋💋💋💋💋

She'll fall off the wagon in the first week, then she'll be shutdown and put out once again.  

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She'll fall off the wagon in the first week, then she'll be shutdown and put out once again.  

But she will be top cam, a rating hit and the talk of the town on camcaps. RLC not known to care about their tenants. Their motto " NEXT"

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Exactly what i'm thinking.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, chogdad said:

With RLC, anything is possible lol, but given what I have seen recently she now has green braids and has been actively hanging out in her apartment with 2 guest's from that same night she lost her shit with the Stray Girl before headbutting her and everyone leaving.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

With RLC, anything is possible lol, but given what I have seen recently she now has green braids and has been actively hanging out in her apartment with 2 guest's from that same night she lost her shit with the Stray Girl before headbutting her and everyone leaving.  

So basically nothing has changed, rlc's idea of 'Finding herself' is a holiday for a few weeks acting just as weird as ever. 

You know, is it me or does she act at her maddest/weirdest, when she has those braids in? She seems to act normal when she looks normal. 

12 minutes ago, chogdad said:

So basically nothing has changed, rlc's idea of 'Finding herself' is a holiday for a few weeks acting just as weird as ever. 

You know, is it me or does she act at her maddest/weirdest, when she has those braids in? She seems to act normal when she looks normal. 

Agree to all that and for me Masha looked her best several months back...maybe even last year when she went for the plain long brown hair, she looked sophisticated and smart...and now look at her. Sad really but she has got to get her shit together otherwise she won't be here to see Christmas if I'm honest. She was riding pillion yesterday on moped with someone and recording content as they were moving through the streets. 

11 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Agree to all that and for me Masha looked her best several months back...maybe even last year when she went for the plain long brown hair, she looked sophisticated and smart...and now look at her. Sad really but she has got to get her shit together otherwise she won't be here to see Christmas if I'm honest. She was riding pillion yesterday on moped with someone and recording content as they were moving through the streets. 

You get the feeling there is some kind of accident waiting to happen, either in or out the apartment. She's living close to the edge.

• Sad 1