Leora & Paul (2024) #28

41 minutes ago, RAME said:

oui le tout en a peine 9 minutes dans le noir super baisse.

Salut Rame - tant donné la présence de Paul, qui est une insulte pour tous les vrais hommes, qu'ils fassent ce qu'ils croient être du sexe dans le noir ne me dérange pas du tout. Je préférerais même qu'ils mettent les cams hors service afin que je n'ais pas à voir la tête d'abruti de ce con!

• Upvote 4

54 minutes ago, RdKing said:

Salut Rame - tant donné la présence de Paul, qui est une insulte pour tous les vrais hommes, qu'ils fassent ce qu'ils croient être du sexe dans le noir ne me dérange pas du tout. Je préférerais même qu'ils mettent les cams hors service afin que je n'ais pas à voir la tête d'abruti de ce con!

BINGO!!! We got ourselves a winner. Right to the point. Yes, I can't watch Paul with his stunned and confused dumbass look on his pathetic face. He actually takes away any enjoyment of watching Leora.

Leora is blinded by love -  baby-toddler.gif

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

BINGO!!! We got ourselves a winner. Right to the point. Yes, I can't watch Paul with his stunned and confused dumbass look on his pathetic face. He actually takes away any enjoyment of watching Leora.

Leora is blinded by love -  baby-toddler.gif

I don't call this love, she is more like a co-dependant, she can't say no to him. She feels responsible for him and for him moving to Prague so she won't dump him. She is not happy either, anyone who watched her in the past can see this! She his just content. I don't feel bad for her either, she doesn't do anything to fix this. 

Just saying.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, RdKing said:

I don't call this love, she is more like a co-dependant, she can't say no to him. She feels responsible for him and for him moving to Prague so she won't dump him. She is not happy either, anyone who watched her in the past can see this! She his just content. I don't feel bad for her either, she doesn't do anything to fix this. 

Just saying.

Two unassuming souls on a leisurely stroll through life's grand adventure of going nowhere.

At the end of life process Lucifer will welcome them.  

Swinging Heat Wave GIF by lilcozynostril

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, RdKing said:

Just saying.

Totally agree with everything you said. The love she has is "dead love" - absolutely nothing for her, ALL for Paul. Boggles my mind but women are beyond trying to figure them out (oops, did I say that out loud - lol).

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Totally agree with everything you said. The love she has is "dead love" - absolutely nothing for her, ALL for Paul. Boggles my mind but women are beyond trying to figure them out (oops, did I say that out loud - lol).

That 70S Show Lol GIF by Laff

Good morning Good Night morning Good Night 

Maravilhosa segunda feira para todos 

Wonderful Monday for everyone 

02/09/2024 02/September /2024

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora Eva Paul 

👸 🐶 🤵

🐨 👯 ♀️ 🌟 🐈 😉 🐴 🦍 💀 🐊 😁 🦜 Jimbo4 patou duck gag her broke! jjohndoe1960 nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou MasterchefTaxi Uppssla ddhm a howarJohnny5 pete1960 threestars howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito tfideano h12dke voodo tfideano jonno slender man peking nagachilli2 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

LEORA AND PAUL !

Home - Train Wreck Comedy

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1