B4 - General Topic 2024 #58 (August / September)

5 hours ago, tom4301 said:

hallooooo, did anyone knows where is Medusa? I saw her last time at tuesday ....

Gone to Rome to set herself up in Masha's old apartment

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

If there's going to be a party, then it should be with real guests, and not the fake events where one apartment visits another and nothing ever comes of it other than bullshit shows.

if more people thought like you did and could understand this, then more people would drop their rlc sub and force rlc to do what it takes to get back to being more like "real life".  that is the title of their website isn't it?  some guest roaming around the villa for two days buck naked doesn't not signify "real life", but just the opposite!

Il y a 4 heures, rainman13 a dit :

The hookers are making customer visits again. Good-for-nothing vermin.

You sound extremely hateful. You'd be well advised too seek help with your misogynistic anger issues. You're probably not the only one having this problem on here, so to you this kind of hate speech may seem normal, at least on CC. It is not, though.

Note: I'm not even a fan of the girls you're referring too, but your vitriolic hatred is on a whole other level. If I were a woman, I'd not like to be alone with you. Let alone if I were a woman whose "morality" you disapprove of...

What do people generally do to "vermin"?... Right...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

What business? I heard she did tattoos in St Petersburg, was she her own business not just freelancing?

Her own business with a fixed location.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Tatoo artists, gay guys, drug dealers, ex-husbands, MOM, DAD and SISTERS...FFS.

At first when I saw these comments, I thought I was just someone angry at something. But I was wrong, I read it and I was like wow. He makes a lot of good points about a lot of stuff.

I started watching RLC almost 5 years ago. And I liked it. I thought it was interesting because I like watching people. And we have noticed the decline in the way things were on RLC. First off there wasn't all these guys on here. There's not that many now, but they will bring them back. It's just a matter of time, it'll happen. Like you said, they bringing guys over for fake sex parties.

And they're just giving you anything, and they want you to give them money and accept it. I notice that they are not really make an effort to make it better. There are some empty beds. And they really don't even care about filling them? And the guests who do come over, some are better than the people that they have here. 5 yrs ago their were groups of women whom were very exciting to watch on RLC. I sometimes hear some of the guys requesting some of the girls that were here.

I know that's someone's mother and father. But we don't pay to watch someone's mother and father. And boyfriend usually stay maybe a couple of days and leave. But we live in a different World, with war is going on. And some situations are required to help out? But the last part about the cheerleaders are to gonna sad face this. You don't have to insult some of people, because they don't agree with everything you said. Because everything you were talking about was spot on. ✌️👍 

The previous participant that Ali most reminds me of is Elian.  A free spirit.

It would not surprise me to see Ali return.  I say this for two reasons.  First, she is the first guest to my knowledge to have a professional massage at a Barcelona apartment / villa.  And a nude massage at that.  Why would a guest ever pay for such? 

Second,  Wolf apparently arranged the dressy, dinner date with the two guys for her and Karma.  Marilyn, Hawk, and Sara were also present, but they eventually excused themselves.  Thus leaving the two guys paired off with Ali and Karma.  So why do all this for a transient guest, and why invite Marilyn and Hawk?  So I suspect she may live in Barcelona, and Marilyn and Hawk may also know her from Barcelona.

And while there is not a free bed for Ali at the moment, there will be in the future.  Time will tell. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1