BONER ALERT!!

save energy kamila is going to be next probably :)

No she went to sleep while Monica was dancing,It's a damn shame though, of all the nights for her be in Monica's room,tonight would have been the perfect night,just imagine both dancing in their bra and panties and then giving us a strip tease. :P

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY MONICA IS GIVING A MAJOR PERFORMANCE GET YOUR RECORDERS RECORDING  8)

THIS TOPIC IS MADE SO WE CAN GIVE EACH OTHER THE HEADS UP,SO WE DON'T MISS THE ACTION.

No, this topic was made by dream makers, for dream makers  ::)

just letting you all know she was up awhile back and at 4:50 am and she started masturbating its 4:06 where they are just saying.

Was that Kamila or Monica? If that is true, it is again an excellent example of why video sharing would be so important.

Some of you were awake at that time, but I go to sleep at around 11 p.m. their time, wake up at 6.30 a.m. their time and normally go to work on weekdays, though I can also work at home, which I am doing right now. Then the girls wake up at around 12 a.m. or later and very often take a shower - the only thing worth seeing in this apartment (except Kamila showing her back only). Actually if you have seen them shower a couple of times and caught that on video, there is nothing new left for the next times. And when I come back home at 5 p.m. their time, I cannot watch them all the time from 5 to 11 p.m (6 to 12 p.m. my time), as I have family life and watch only sometimes when I´m alone.

In this post I concentrate on Nora/Monica/Kamila as in addition to them I follow only Leora regularly, and she is worth it. I have started to wonder if I shall continue paying the premium price for seeing phones and laptops. After a week, my premium period will end - but if Kamila will suddenly turn liberal, which I doubt, I could consider continuing.

THIS TOPIC IS MADE SO WE CAN GIVE EACH OTHER THE HEADS UP,SO WE DON'T MISS THE ACTION.

Well in that case,in my (Martin Luther King voice) I have a dream that one day Monica will finally give us a naked striptease dance,and that one day Kamila will finally turn around and show us that fat kittykat and perky titties while taking a shower,that Nora will once again take out that big white dildo and go to town on that pussy,I have a dream that Kamila will finally come out from under the sheets when she masturbates, I have a dream that Monica and kamila will finally say fuck it get drunk and get it on ohh yeah. ;D 8)

Well in that case,in my (Martin Luther King voice) I have a dream that one day Monica will finally give us a naked striptease dance,and that one day Kamila will finally turn around and show us that fat kittykat and perky titties while taking a shower,that Nora will once again take out that big white dildo and go to town on that pussy,I have a dream that Kamila will finally come out from under the sheets when she masturbates, I have a dream that Monica and kamila will finally say fuck it get drunk and get it on ohh yeah. ;D 8)

Most of us have exactly the same dreams as you, except those who are not looking after nakedness and sex on this site but "normal life".

Most of us have exactly the same dreams as you, except those who are not looking after nakedness and sex on this site but "normal life".

Lmaoo!! If I wanted to watch a normal life,I would just put some cameras in my house and watch myself 8)