BONER ALERT!!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

monica don't look happy right now,j don't know what's happen with her

Monika está haciendo la estrategia de pasar de Kamila o eso parece, no me quieres que estoy completamente desnuda en la cama después de salir del baño y completamente cachonda cómo se podía ver? tú te lo pierdes!

monica don't look happy right now,j don't know what's happen with her

Monika está haciendo la estrategia de pasar de Kamila o eso parece, no me quieres que estoy completamente desnuda en la cama después de salir del baño y completamente cachonda cómo se podía ver? tú te lo pierdes!

Sexual frustration,just imagine if we lived in the apartment with Kamila and you knew that she was fucking that bottle every night instead of fucking you,I would be frustrated too,she was in the bathroom having some alone time and here comes Kamila to get something from out the bathroom,like she couldn't have waited or came back another time,I think that monica has finally said fuck it and given up hope of hooking up with kamila,I don't know what the girl equivalent of "Blue Balls" is called but I think Monica got it lmaoo!!I thought about contacting RLC today and asking them to bring back the guaranteed crowd pleasers  in a third premium apartment,Alma,Mickey Mouse,Maria and that guest who masturbated in dasha's apartment,or if they can't do that get three bi-sexual chicks that swing both ways and ain't afraid of the cameras and are a little freaky and love to party like those girls who stayed at dasha's house who were touching on each other,Some people might call me a dreamer,but my dreams seem to always come to fruition lol. :P :P