was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

First let me tell you I love Kamila to the end.  But I noticed when she was in the small room that her pillow case had the same colors as the gay flag.  Is it a coincidence ?  Even tho she is still No, 1 with me.  Don't hate me for posting, I'm just asking.

yes, it is not the first time I explained that kamila is lesbian ...... ;) ;) ;)

First let me tell you I love Kamila to the end.  But I noticed when she was in the small room that her pillow case had the same colors as the gay flag.  Is it a coincidence ?  Even tho she is still No, 1 with me.  Don't hate me for posting, I'm just asking.

yes, it is not the first time I explained that kamila is lesbian ...... ;) ;) ;)

I honestly don't know. But, to be honest, I don't really care either. I'm crazy about her and I'm realistic enough to know that I'll never have a chance with her. So, whatever makes her happy is fine by me.  :)

I love seeing her happy and smiling and laughing. Just seeing her lifts my spirits.

If she is she is the hottest lesbian I have seen  :P

Kamila's yawning now on the couch. I think that's the most exercise she's gotten since she came back to the Barcelona house. lol. Boy, does she look great in that bra (that's part of Kristy's dance outfit). I'd buy her one and send it to her if I knew how to get it to her.  ;D

Kamila's yawning now on the couch. I think that's the most exercise she's gotten since she came back to the Barcelona house. lol. Boy, does she look great in that bra (that's part of Kristy's dance outfit). I'd buy her one and send it to her if I knew how to get it to her.  ;D

l'exercice de kamila à Barcelone, c'est pleins de  baignades, des plongeons, des fêtes sur la plage la nuit, des boites de nuit, qui la font dormir toute la journée!!! mais crois moi, elle ne manque pas d'activités!!!! ;) ;)

l'exercice de kamila à Barcelone, c'est pleins de  baignades, des plongeons, des fêtes sur la plage la nuit, des boites de nuit, qui la font dormir toute la journée!!! mais crois moi, elle ne manque pas d'activités!!!! ;) ;)

Yea, I was only kidding. I've been lucky enough to have seen some pics and vids of her outside of the apartment. She is just so much fun to watch when she's having fun. I catch myself smiling a lot as I watch her in those situations.

I figured after Kristy had her shower that her and Kamila were going to sleep in Kamila's new bed.  But I got the impression that when Nora took Kamila out to the balcony she told Kamila not to do anything tonight.  Just speculation but that's the impression I got from Kamila when she came back inside.  It is very obvious that Kamila and Kristy are good friends!!

I figured after Kristy had her shower that her and Kamila were going to sleep in Kamila's new bed.  But I got the impression that when Nora took Kamila out to the balcony she told Kamila not to do anything tonight.  Just speculation but that's the impression I got from Kamila when she came back inside.  It is very obvious that Kamila and Kristy are good friends!!

Oh boy, again speculations and impressions! How the hell you "get" anything from watching a person on a computer screen? And how the hell do you know what is happening or being said on the balcony?

Oh boy, again speculations and impressions! How the hell you "get" anything from watching a person on a computer screen? And how the hell do you know what is happening or being said on the balcony?

It's like, my opinion man! Why don't you mind your own fucking business!!  I have a right to my opinions whether you like them or not!  When you are reading these posts and you come to my name just skip it and move on.  You obviously get some kind of enjoyment with them.  I'm glad are your posts are spot on, NOT!!