was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

First let me tell you I love Kamila to the end.  But I noticed when she was in the small room that her pillow case had the same colors as the gay flag.  Is it a coincidence ?  Even tho she is still No, 1 with me.  Don't hate me for posting, I'm just asking.

yes, it is not the first time I explained that kamila is lesbian ...... ;) ;) ;)

If she is she is the hottest lesbian I have seen  :P

And if she and Kristy are friends who knew each other prior to RLC, does that mean that Kristy may also be a Lesbian ?  Either way, they are both  HOT !!!!
  • Upvote 1

First let me tell you I love Kamila to the end.  But I noticed when she was in the small room that her pillow case had the same colors as the gay flag.  Is it a coincidence ?  Even tho she is still No, 1 with me.  Don't hate me for posting, I'm just asking.

yes, it is not the first time I explained that kamila is lesbian ...... ;) ;) ;)

I noticed that when Kamila just turned her laptop on, the first screen to display was the  "Gay Flag " striped colors !!!  ViVa Le  "Pussy" !! 
  • Upvote 1

I noticed that when Kamila just turned her laptop on, the first screen to display was the  "Gay Flag " striped colors !!!

What you should have noticed was the chair she is sitting in right now has a towel on top of the cushion and a towel draped over the back of it that neither one were on that chair when they went to bed or before the cams went out this morning.  But when the cams cam back on they were there!  It's all to make you people that think the maintenance was necessary instead of the cams being intentionally shutoff!!  Open your freaking eyes people!

dfccap im sorry my friend your are mistaken just went and checkrd out the videos and some picks before the party started with kamila,nora and kristy the towel and the little pillow was there already its been there the whole morning i think kamila put it there because that where she always sits.i could be wrong but if you check the pics that were posted you will probably see the towel and the little pillow.