was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

I'm amazed at how much Kamila reminds me of the actress Natalie Wood in both her physical appearance and behavior.I'd be interested in knowing if anyone else sees that too.Both were and are fabulously beautiful women.If anyone is not familiar with Natalie Wood,she was an American actress from the 1950s thru the 1980s.She died in a boating accident in 1981.If you don't know who she is maybe you could rent dvds of movies she starred in.I'd really be interested in your opinion of my comparison of the two.By the way, Natalie Wood's real name was Natalie Zacharenko.

I'm amazed at how much Kamila reminds me of the actress Natalie Wood in both her physical appearance and behavior.I'd be interested in knowing if anyone else sees that too.Both were and are fabulously beautiful women.If anyone is not familiar with Natalie Wood,she was an American actress from the 1950s thru the 1980s.She died in a boating accident in 1981.If you don't know who she is maybe you could rent dvds of movies she starred in.I'd really be interested in your opinion of my comparison of the two.By the way, Natalie Wood's real name was Natalie Zacharenko.

I see a little resemblance between the two of them

If Nora is that intent on keeping Kamila and Kristy apart why doesn't she just lock them in their rooms and only allow them out for meals and to use the bathroom.

Nora is really just a jealous pain in the ass who wants Kamila for herself !! >:( >:( >:( >:(

Kamila got me so fixated on Natalie Wood that I actually found "The Mystery of Natalie Wood,TV Movie 2004"on the internet and just finished watching it.Natalie Wood was such a beautiful,caring,vulnerable and strong woman.

Kamila got me so fixated on Natalie Wood that I actually found "The Mystery of Natalie Wood,TV Movie 2004"on the internet and just finished watching it.Natalie Wood was such a beautiful,caring,vulnerable and strong woman.

We all get kind of nostalgic in our older age-me included!!!