was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

I think Kamila is just a bit thick.  Kristy has done absolutely everything except spread her legs, point and say "TAKE ME YOU GODDESS!".  But Kamila just doesn't seem to be getting the message.

Sorry simple explanation Kammi not gay, let the dream die.

I think Kamila is just a bit thick.  Kristy has done absolutely everything except spread her legs, point and say "TAKE ME YOU GODDESS!".  But Kamila just doesn't seem to be getting the message.

Then why would you lay like that if you weren't into girls?

You can't possibly believe that Kamila doesn't know that. She is ready too. There is something else that they have obviously agreed to, possibly they are waiting until both have completed their period, before they do it because they want the first time to be perfect. But, I think they are quickly reaching the point where they say "screw it - I can't wait" and actually do it.  ;D

Then why would you lay like that if you weren't into girls?

They know we are watching, giving us something to talk about.

You can't possibly believe that Kamila doesn't know that. She is ready too. There is something else that they have obviously agreed to, possibly they are waiting until both have completed their period, before they do it because they want the first time to be perfect. But, I think they are quickly reaching the point where they say "screw it - I can't wait" and actually do it.  ;D

I really believe (right now, anyway) that the reason they are doing so much cuddling and petting down in the living room is because they realize that they won't go all the way in the free area and they don't trust themselves to be able to stop if they went that far upstairs.

For those who can see into the rooms upstairs, they know that there is very little touching that goes on up there. It is nothing like downstairs. You can bet that there is a very real reason for this and it's not because they don't really care for each other and were only putting on a show downstairs.