was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

I think that this telephone conversation on the balcony Kamila has ended what could have between Kristy and Kamila ! Kristy seems that something has gone mad to her room and no wonder , Kamila sometimes can be very rude to his mobile phone , lets everyone to share!

This is a hard one to call or make a decision on --guess only time will tell

Guest Rodney_X

a little advice for addicts Kamilia & Kristy, a step back please, they are neither your friends nor your girlfriend,

They drink, they smoke, they are shouting at each other (and this is quite norma between 2 girlfriends occupants the same roof 24/24)

That does not concern you !!!!!

If you think, procuring women to 45 usd, you are mistaken, they appartennent not you, it belongs to you is the little computer that's in front of you.

Go out, breathe, go dredging is normally the season to meet each other more easily

a little advice, when you feel frustration mounting in you, you know what you should do, chaturbate destination, a flick then go to sleep, tomorrow will be better

un petit conseil, pour les addicts Kamilia & Kristy, un peu de recul s'il vous plaît, elles ne sont ni vos copines, ni vos  petites amies,

Qu'elles boivent, qu'elles fument, qu'elles s'engueulent ( et cela est tout à fait normal entre 2 copines occupants le même toit 24/24),

CELA ne vous regarde pas !!!!!

Si vous pensez, se procurer des femmes à 45 usd, vous vous trompez, elles ne vous appartiennent pas, ce qui vous appartient c'est le petit ordinateur qui est en face de vous.

Sortez, respirez, allez draguer, c'est normalement la saison pour rencontrer plus facilement l'autre

un petit conseil, lorsque vous sentez une frustration monter en vous, vous savez ce que vous devez faire, destination chaturbate, un petit coup puis allez dormir, demain sera mieux

I listened to phone conversation too.It was a man's voice.At times Kami was very emotional on the phone with him.Laughed and giggled a lot.I think this was her boyfriend.Sounded like a very loving relationship just based upon Kami's reaction.And Kristy did seem pissed while lying on the couch listening to the conversation.After long phone call Kami seemed to be her old self,not the trashy person this apartment and RLC was making her into. This is  probably who she is on the phone with when she masturbates.I think Kristy and Nora are completely out of luck. Tonights score: Boyfriend 1,Kristy0.Anything that goes on between Kami and Kristy is just strictly girls play.At least on Kami's side.And all you guys on RLC ,if you're expecting sex from Kami,you're going to be watching a long time.Too bad I don't understand Russian,his voice was very loud on the phone.I think Kami purposely wanted Kristy to hear the phone call.This apartment,guys on CC,and RLC are out of luck if they are expecting sex from Kami.

Sounded like man's voice to me.Thought they had bit of quarrel at end.

This was first phone call in kitchen.Either Kami or guy called back later.That was second call on balcony.

Why are you replying to your own post? Are you an alt as well as a wum?

For the amount of time Kamila has spent on RLC, I think she has far more comments than any other girl ever on RLC over the same period of time.  That is because she is beautiful and looks sweet.  It is interesting that most of us have zeroed right in on her.  Coroblanc referred to her having a universal appeal just by being wherever she is.  That's right.  She has "IT".

Sounded like man's voice to me.Thought they had bit of quarrel at end.

This was first phone call in kitchen.Either Kami or guy called back later.That was second call on balcony.

Why are you replying to your own post? Are you an alt as well as a wum?

He's a machine gun poster, Why make one post when you can fire off ten, Don't think I've ever seen someone have four posts in a row, 270 posts in 7 days.  :o