was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

I saw that Kammi put the stuff in the drawer and cleaned the table. Then she put some underwear in the other drawer. That's it. No packing, no suitcases.

After that she and Kristy went out to the beach. So, I don't think she will leave soon. But you never know. What Frankster says about Kammi last night with the message she got and her reaction could make sense. An extra month...

I saw the same thing you saw. I also have my own personal theory about the circumstances of Kamila's return. But, that's all it is - my theory. So, I'm not ready to talk about that now.

I will say, however, that unless Kamila wants to leave now, I think it would be extremely foolish for RLC ownership to even consider telling her to leave. She is the biggest draw they have regarding the ability to bring in viewers. And, IMHO, it's not even close.

Now I'm curious about your theory  ;D But you're absolutely right, if Kammi wants to stay another month, RLC will certainly open some champagne bottles. This girl is a gift from heaven for them. But let us not underestimate Kristy. If she leaves before Kammi, things will be less interesting in this apartment.

RLC has recruited a real Power couple this time. And they will squeeze every dollarcent out of it  :D 

I saw that Kammi put the stuff in the drawer and cleaned the table. Then she put some underwear in the other drawer. That's it. No packing, no suitcases.

After that she and Kristy went out to the beach. So, I don't think she will leave soon. But you never know. What Frankster says about Kammi last night with the message she got and her reaction could make sense. An extra month...

I saw the same thing you saw. I also have my own personal theory about the circumstances of Kamila's return. But, that's all it is - my theory. So, I'm not ready to talk about that now.

I will say, however, that unless Kamila wants to leave now, I think it would be extremely foolish for RLC ownership to even consider telling her to leave. She is the biggest draw they have regarding the ability to bring in viewers. And, IMHO, it's not even close.

Now I'm curious about your theory  ;D But you're absolutely right, if Kammi wants to stay another month, RLC will certainly open some champagne bottles. This girl is a gift from heaven for them. But let us not underestimate Kristy. If she leaves before Kammi, things will be less interesting in this apartment.

RLC has recruited a real Power couple this time. And they will squeeze every dollarcent out of it  :D

i think you are both absoltuly right. Kamila is by far the biggest draw they have right now, with the Kristy Story now going on they probably have more viewers then all the other appartements combined  ;D

So RLC would be stupid to send her away right now.

But you never know what is going on in their real lives. She might have some real job to attend to or other opportunities came up. Or she doesn't want to do this a long time, because of the public exposure. I do think often change in the appartements is because of that and not because of the viewers.

Even if the complaint fraction on CamCaps thinks that RLC is reading all their messages on here and doing what they demand  :o ;D :P

I agree that Kristy adds a lot of the fun to this site and seems to be the perfect choice to pair up with Kamila. I love to watch the interaction between them.

But, if she were to leave before Kamila (which I tend to doubt at the moment), I wouldn't say that it would be less interesting. It would depend a lot upon where their relationship was at that point in time and who the new girl was that would be replacing Kristy.

One of the other things that have made the apartment better to watch with this crew is they are home an night a little more than others have been.  Kamila was always around more than most but Kristy hangs as does Nora as well with this group.  The recent previous ones were out or gone for days it seemed.

All I can say for sure is that I love to watch Kamila--she is my favorite--and I really like Kristy, too.  The interaction between them is so interesting and sometimes sexually arousing (to both of them and I would guess probably also to many viewers).  I also (as Frankster said above) watched Leora a lot but found it more boring after Paul returned.  Since then, I have watched almost exclusively the Nora, Kamila and Kristy apartment. 

On the street this week I saw standing right next to me (dressed in smart clothes with a very cleavage-revealing top) a clone of Kamila.  Wow.  It made me wish for either Kamila or the clone even more.  We were both waiting at the corner for different driver pickups, and so we stood together quite a while.  I kept looking for the visual differences from Kamila, and never could find any.  But this was in the U.S., not Barcelona.  If it had been Barcelona, I would be telling you that I saw her!

All I can say for sure is that I love to watch Kamila--she is my favorite--and I really like Kristy, too.  The interaction between them is so interesting and sometimes sexually arousing (to both of them and I would guess probably also to many viewers).  I also (as Frankster said above) watched Leora a lot but found it more boring after Paul returned.  Since then, I have watched almost exclusively the Nora, Kamila and Kristy apartment. 

On the street this week I saw standing right next to me (dressed in smart clothes with a very cleavage-revealing top) a clone of Kamila.  Wow.  It made me wish for either Kamila or the clone even more.  We were both waiting at the corner for different driver pickups, and so we stood together quite a while.  I kept looking for the visual differences from Kamila, and never could find any.  But this was in the U.S., not Barcelona.  If it had been Barcelona, I would be telling you that I saw her!

I cannot tell you how much I wish I had been you if you're not just teasing us.  ;D

Did Kamila move out today?

Saw that the room i cleaned, and all stash under the mirror is gone

The same observation when I woke up and I was wondering why here is nothing on the matter. I can still see her toothbrush in the bathroom, her handbag in her room, and her laptop is in the living room. I didn't see if she just cleaned her room or packed her suitcase?

I just don't seem like Kamila to clean like that for just cleaning her room.

Today is the one month point of her arrival. History shows that to be about the average stay.

I heard few days ago she got an offer from RLC for a second month, don't know she accepted or not, but i think she did...

Heard from whom / where?

Kamila speaking on phone with her bf.. And tomorrow she's meeting with her friend, don't know girl/boy ;,)

I cannot tell you how much I wish I had been you if you're not just teasing us.  ;D

No, I wasn't teasing.  I was really surprised to see the "other Kamila".  If I had been a young, handsome dude with some courage, I would have at least started up a conversation (obviously not about RLC).  But instead, we just stood there together for about five minutes or so, each looking for our own cars.  While waiting, I stole every glance possible without appearing to be a lusting pervert.  She was perhaps the best looking girl I've seen in a long time (so I must be a lusting pervert), which just made me all the more attracted to Kamila who looks just like her.