was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

All this time we had Kamila to ourselves and if she brought a guy over to the apartment,even though we might actually see her have sex for the first time(which might be under-covers),it just might sting a little,almost like she is cheating on us with another guy,I'm not sure if I would watch her getting fucked, but it might be the only chance we get of getting a good view of her pussy,If she has a girlfriend then that's a million times better for us.Part of the appeal about Kamila is that they make her look single and available,that's the reason why some celebrities lie about not being in a relationship,because they want to keep their fans fantasizing about having them to themselves.Then again she might just go to a hotel and be gone all night to keep that person private.She has been texting and talking on her phone a lot recently,even more so than usual,so maybe she does have someone coming to see her in Barcelona,who knows. ::) ::) ::)

All the people who are in love with Kamila are going to feel a little jealous and heart broken if it's a dude that came over to poundcake that pussy,My girl Rita is gone so I ain't gotta worry about seeing that happen to her.

Kamila hasn't masturbated in 4 days so I'm thinking she is saving all that pent-up hormones and climax for her lover be it girl/guy.but I guess we will all find out soon enough,the clock is ticking. ;D ;D ;D :P :P ::)

It won't bother me if the guy really loves and cares about her.I just don't want to see her used.

I agree with your first sentence, but I don't think there is even a slight chance that Kamila would allow herself to be used. She is too smart for that. She won't do anything that she doesn't want (or agree) to do IMO.

All this time we had Kamila to ourselves and if she brought a guy over to the apartment,even though we might actually see her have sex for the first time(which might be under-covers),it just might sting a little,almost like she is cheating on us with another guy,I'm not sure if I would watch her getting fucked, but it might be the only chance we get of getting a good view of her pussy,If she has a girlfriend then that's a million times better for us.Part of the appeal about Kamila is that they make her look single and available,that's the reason why some celebrities lie about not being in a relationship,because they want to keep their fans fantasizing about having them to themselves.Then again she might just go to a hotel and be gone all night to keep that person private.She has been texting and talking on her phone a lot recently,even more so than usual,so maybe she does have someone coming to see her in Barcelona,who knows. ::) ::) ::)

All the people who are in love with Kamila are going to feel a little jealous and heart broken if it's a dude that came over to poundcake that pussy,My girl Rita is gone so I ain't gotta worry about seeing that happen to her.

Kamila hasn't masturbated in 4 days so I'm thinking she is saving all that pent-up hormones and climax for her lover be it girl/guy.but I guess we will all find out soon enough,the clock is ticking. ;D ;D ;D :P :P ::)

It won't bother me if the guy really loves and cares about her.I just don't want to see her used.

I agree with your first sentence, but I don't think there is even a slight chance that Kamila would allow herself to be used. She is too smart for that. She won't do anything that she doesn't want (or agree) to do IMO.

She might unknowingly be used and not find out until after the fact.

All I can say for sure is that I love to watch Kamila--she is my favorite--and I really like Kristy, too.  The interaction between them is so interesting and sometimes sexually arousing (to both of them and I would guess probably also to many viewers).  I also (as Frankster said above) watched Leora a lot but found it more boring after Paul returned.  Since then, I have watched almost exclusively the Nora, Kamila and Kristy apartment. 

On the street this week I saw standing right next to me (dressed in smart clothes with a very cleavage-revealing top) a clone of Kamila.  Wow.  It made me wish for either Kamila or the clone even more.  We were both waiting at the corner for different driver pickups, and so we stood together quite a while.  I kept looking for the visual differences from Kamila, and never could find any.  But this was in the U.S., not Barcelona.  If it had been Barcelona, I would be telling you that I saw her!

Funny you should post this. In a local grocery i see a lady that resembles Nora (with glasses) on a regular basis. She is a manager and is usually stationed near the check outs to offer assistance. Every time I see her I chuckle and mutter under my breath "Hello Nora" . Yesterday the checkout where I was had a problem and she came to resolve it. It was the first time I was close enough to see her name tag. Her name is "Camilla". I almost laughed out loud.

Ich hoffe das bis Dienstag der Handy Sch..ß vorbei ist, und Kamila dann wirklich Auszieht, und es nicht nur Sprüche waren, nur um mit den Handy zu Spielen ist diese Wohnung zu Schade, und andere Leute die mehr lust haben unter Kameras zu Arbeiten stehen bestimmt schon bereit.....

She might unknowingly be used and not find out until after the fact.

That's certainly true, but I highly doubt it in relation to what we are seeing now in the apartment between her and Kristy.

So you can only have sex with people you love?  :o

Seriously, this is the 21st century! Sometimes it feels like the dark age.  ;D

let her make her own decisions. if she wants to have sex with someone she should, if not she shouldn't.

let her make her own decisions. if she wants to have sex with someone she should, if not she shouldn't.

Maybe that's the reason the 21st century is so fucked up.I grew up in the free love generation of 1960s and the 1970s.I saw people having a lot of sex,but I saw very little love.No one really cared about someone else as a human being.But you are right, if all she wants is a meaningless relationship, that is her right.But it is my right to hope for something better for her because she deserves it.

Maybe that's the reason the 21st century is so fucked up.I grew up in the free love generation of 1960s and the 1970s.I saw people having a lot of sex,but I saw very little love.No one really cared about someone else as a human being.But you are right, if all she wants is a meaningless relationship, that is her right.But it is my right to hope for something better for her because she deserves it.

Meaningless sex isn't as good as a meaningful relasionship. But some might be too young to understand.

effectivement, il faut vivre avec son temps!!! mais cela ne veut pas dire qu'il faut baiser avec n'importe qui n'importe quand!!! parfois on le fait jeune, et puis on fini par se sentir "sale"!!! la liberté ne veut pas dire la luxure et le stupre!!! il suffit d'avoir un minimum de respect pour soi-même, pour le comprendre!!! quand tu vois les petites "girls gone Wild" se mettrent à poil et se faire baiser comme des putes, alors qu'elles sont les futures élites de la société américaine, n'y a t-il rien qui te choque?? l'évolution et le "progrès" ne sont pas spécialement synonymes de dépravation!!! ;) ;)

indeed, we must move with the times !!! but that does not mean he should kiss with anyone anytime !!! Sometimes we make the young, and then ended up feeling "dirty" !!! Freedom does not mean lust and debauchery !!! all you need is a minimum of respect for oneself, to understand !!! when you see the little "girls gone wild" is mettrent naked and get fucked like whores, as they are the future elite of American society, is there anything that shocks you ?? the evolution and "progress" are not particularly synonymous with depravity !!! ;);)