was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

I do not know how to think about this matter. On the other hand, I hope she has her own dear somewhere, but the idea seems impossible to a lot traveling girl. I believe she has no relationship at home, and like most girls she barely is in the standing celibacy. But it is completely her affair, if she decides one day to do it in front of cameras, with the girl or guy, but I believe and I hope she will not do that, although I would prefer to see it. But as I said I do not know how to think, and am I even thinking as I wrote  ::)

Maybe the voice she heard from her phone was RLC telling her she could stay another month.  That could be why she showed two fingers to Kristy.  So maybe no visitor.

It's all speculation until we see what really happens

I do not know how to think about this matter. On the other hand, I hope she has her own dear somewhere, but the idea seems impossible to a lot traveling girl. I believe she has no relationship at home, and like most girls she barely is in the standing celibacy. But it is completely her affair, if she decides one day to do it in front of cameras, with the girl or guy, but I believe and I hope she will not do that, although I would prefer to see it. But as I said I do not know how to think, and am I even thinking as I wrote  ::)

I just want to see Kamila happy. I love seeing her smile and have fun. Whatever she chooses to do regarding her sexuality is fine with me. It has given me a lot of joy to be able to see her day after day. I can't help but smile just watching her.  :)

i dont know but i notice that almost everyone that moves in with her likes her in the beginning but then after they dont talk to her.look at her and milana downstairs drinking wine the showers together and then what happend they werent talking.i dont understand it maybe NOT SAYING SHE DOES but maybe she interferes to much in their business. 

Was istlos, denke sie wollte Ausziehen, nur wenn Kamila auszieht wird wieder ruhe in die Wohnung kommen, dieser Frau ist einfach noch ein Kind, und nicht die richtige für so ein Projekt also Raus mit ihr!!!!!!

Does anyone know whether Kamila and Kristy knew each other before Kristy came here? Or, has this special bond they have just form since she arrived?

Don't know for certain, but I don't think they were this close when Kristy first turned up. At the time Kristy probably spent more time lying on Nora then Kami at the start. I'm pretty sure she didn't spend any time in Kami's room either.