was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

I will say one thing about Kamila, she has a hard time trying to decide what she wants to do.  IE; she takes a bubble bath with benefits of the bubbles, gets dressed in her acid washed jeans, goes downstairs with purse in hand to go somewhere, sits down in chair by stairs, forgets she was going to go somewhere, goes back upstairs like she just got home from going somewhere, turns the fan on and climbs on her bed and starts playing with her phone, go figure that one out ladies and gentlemen!

I will say one thing about Kamila, she has a hard time trying to decide what she wants to do.  IE; she takes a bubble bath with benefits of the bubbles, gets dressed in her acid washed jeans, goes downstairs with purse in hand to go somewhere, sits down in chair by stairs, forgets she was going to go somewhere, goes back upstairs like she just got home from going somewhere, turns the fan on and climbs on her bed and starts playing with her phone, go figure that one out ladies and gentlemen!

With the risk of sounding like an ass..

What did you expect? She is a woman! Whenever does women do things that makes sense? ;)

What did you expect? She is a woman! Whenever does women do things that makes sense? ;)

You've got that right. I get the biggest kick out of how every one of the single girls that I have seen in this place gets dressed and undressed 3, 4 and 5 times before they are satisfied that they have the right outfit on. Of course, it's pretty much the same with all attractive single women everywhere.

It's the same way with taking 2 hours to put on make-up (again, like most good-looking single women) before they are ready.

No matter how intelligent women are, they just don't seem to be willing to accept the fact that men just don't really care all that much about anything other than that they look "reasonably good" (which all these women certainly already do before they even begin to get "ready"). lol.

P.S. - I should add that I don't mind them trying on 3 or 4 outfits at all. It means I get to see them undress multiple times within a very short period of time.  ;D

You've got that right. I get the biggest kick out of how every one of the single girls that I have seen in this place gets dressed and undressed 3, 4 and 5 times before they are satisfied that they have the right outfit on. Of course, it's pretty much the same with all attractive single women everywhere.

It's the same way with taking 2 hours to put on make-up (again, like most good-looking single women) before they are ready.

No matter how intelligent women are, they just don't seem to be willing to accept the fact that men just don't really care all that much about anything other than that they look "reasonably good" (which all these women certainly already do before they even begin to get "ready"). lol.

P.S. - I should add that I don't mind them trying on 3 or 4 outfits at all. It means I get to see them undress multiple times within a very short period of time.  ;D

That's true bookmaster and that's why I date women that look good without any makeup on!  You see, I'm a patient person to an extent but I could never wait on a woman that takes as long as these women do to get ready!  My current girlfriend is beautiful without makeup on and when she puts makeup on I just shrug my shoulders and say come on hooker LOL.

That's true bookmaster and that's why I date women that look good without any makeup on!  You see, I'm a patient person to an extent but I could never wait on a woman that takes as long as these women do to get ready!  My current girlfriend is beautiful without makeup on and when she puts makeup on I just shrug my shoulders and say come on hooker LOL.

I pretty much think any attractive woman looks good with very little or no make-up on. I know it makes them feel good to think they have made themselves more attractive to a guy they like, so I don't usually give them a hard time about it. But, it really isn't necessary in my mind. Thankfully, the longer you are together, most of them seem to understand that you like them just the way they are and at least cut down to a decent extent.

Otherwise, I think most men would be pulling their hair out.  ;)

I was thinking that part of the reason Kamila might have come back was so that her and Nora could continue the massage therapy but it's not looking like it at all !!!

Based on the way Nora has been acting, I think she might be hoping to, but I haven't really noticed any interest from Kamila yet. She has been on the phone quite a bit with someone who makes her smile and laugh a lot. She may have a significant other right now that she is focusing her attention on. She often goes to areas in the apartment where there are no microphones when she's talking to someone. So, I don't think she wants to broadcast the news to anyone.

I don't blame her. Probably a good portion of the members who love following her wouldn't be happy if they knew she was already involved (even though they would have virtually no chance anyway.  ;D ) It would ruin their fantasies. I absolutely love this girl, but I fully realize that there is about zero chance that I would even get to meet her. So, I'm content to just enjoy her from "afar". lol