was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

I'm sure Kamila is alright but I am  concerned about her.  She left today with just her purse, no change of clothes, no nothing.  RLC ought to mandate that when any of the female tenants are going to be out after a certain time they must have a buddy with them.  Apparently where they are is pretty safe by how they come and go at all hours of the day and night.  But still, I am worried about her!

are these two still pissed at each other?

I don't think so.  Nora knew that it was just going to be her and Kamila around the apartment last night but Kamila went out and stayed out all night long.  I think Nora was wanting to hang with Kamila.

'I like Kamila and I always have.  She is taking to her phone, not to anybody just her phone.  Can someone that is familiar with Kamila please explain to me why they brought her back!!  I would rather see a girl that is totally new to me instead of bringing someone back that in all honesty hasn't done anything different other than sleep naked one night.  I bet you that you will never see her sleep naked ever again.  I just want someone to open my eyes about why they brought her back!!  I'm tired and I'm going to bed.  I can't bare to watch her any longer!

Guest bobbyjoe

what's happen last night,j'm connect this morning 9.30 local time and j see kamila don't sleep and on her phone,

she have not sleeping or what?

what's happen last night,j'm connect this morning 9.30 local time and j see kamila don't sleep and on her phone,

she have not sleeping or what?

Not a damn thing happened!!  She goy home sometime between 0630 & 0700 their time, took a shower and washed her pussy and panties, went to her bedroom and talked to her phone! After a couple of hours I got bored and went to bed!!

'I like Kamila and I always have.  She is taking to her phone, not to anybody just her phone.  Can someone that is familiar with Kamila please explain to me why they brought her back!!  I would rather see a girl that is totally new to me instead of bringing someone back that in all honesty hasn't done anything different other than sleep naked one night.  I bet you that you will never see her sleep naked ever again.  I just want someone to open my eyes about why they brought her back!!  I'm tired and I'm going to bed.  I can't bare to watch her any longer!

>:( >:( >:( >:(ESTE APARTAMENTO ES UNA ESTAFA >:( >:( >:(