was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

je pense vraiment que si kamila ne sort pas autant que les autres filles, c'est qu'elle est en couple, et n'a pas besoin d'aller vers la recherche de sexe!!!!! elle fait la fête de temps en temps, va à la piscine d'un grand hôtel dans l'après-midi, et laisse nora présenter kristy dans les lieux VIP!!!! une sortie la nuit veut souvent dire rencontres et drague!!! je pense que kamila préfère l'isolement à la tentation!!!!! ;) ;)

I really think if kamila does not go out as much as the other girls is that it is a couple, and does not need to go to search for sex !!!!! it makes the party time to time at the pool of a luxury hotel in the afternoon, leaving nora present in kristy VIP places !!!! a night out often means encounters and drag !!! I think kamila prefer isolation to temptation !!!!! ;);)

I think you are right that Kamila doesn't need to search for sex. I'm pretty sure that she can have it whenever she wants it with whomever she wants it with. I just can't imagine anyone saying "No thanks" to her if she asked if they wanted to get together for a little fun.  ;D

Kristy has been there 3 nights and has already been sent out of the apartment by Nora!!

Please explain what caused you to believe that and come to that conclusion. I really don't understand your post. I'm not trying to start an argument. I'm honestly asking for your logic because I would have to believe that it is something more than that Nora and Kristy have been out of the apartment all day.

Kristy has been there 3 nights and has already been sent out of the apartment by Nora!!

Please explain what caused you to believe that and come to that conclusion. I really don't understand your post. I'm not trying to start an argument. I'm honestly asking for your logic because I would have to believe that it is something more than that Nora and Kristy have been out of the apartment all day.

There is nothing to explain, i observed Kamila and Kristy both getting ready to go out together.  Kamila even got dressed then decided she needed to shower before going out.  Next thing you know Nora gets off her ass off the couch and goes to the front door area and talks to Kristy.  Next thing you know Kristy is gone and Kamila is left behind because the way I see it Nora told Kristy to go.  The one girl that is getting or is going to get the screw job out of this is going to be the girl you like the most, Kamila.  There is allot of coziness between Nora and Kristy after a very short stay.  You can see something between the two of them if you just watch and pay attention.  I could go on but I'm not! 

There is nothing to explain, i observed Kamila and Kristy both getting ready to go out together.  Kamila even got dressed then decided she needed to shower before going out.  Next thing you know Nora gets off her ass off the couch and goes to the front door area and talks to Kristy.  Next thing you know Kristy is gone and Kamila is left behind because the way I see it Nora told Kristy to go.  The one girl that is getting or is going to get the screw job out of this is going to be the girl you like the most, Kamila.  There is allot of coziness between Nora and Kristy after a very short stay.  You can see something between the two of them if you just watch and pay attention.  I could go on but I'm not!

dfCcap vous savez que je vous apprécie, mais là, je ......ne sais plus quoi dire!!! de quoi parlez-vous... mais...quoi?.......je......non, stop, svp!!!!

dfCcap you know I like you, but then I ...... do not know what to say !!! what are you talking about ... but ... what? ....... I ...... no, stop, please !!!!

I'm sorry, but I don't feel the same way. What you just described sounds the same to me as what I have seen my sister and her girlfriends do many, many times. I don't understand why you believe that Nora is making Kristy or Kamila to do anything. I don't believe that Kamila especially would ever do something just because Nora told her to do it.  She has too much self-respect to let anyone force her to do something against her will IMO.

dfCcap vous savez que je vous apprécie, mais là, je ......ne sais plus quoi dire!!! de quoi parlez-vous... mais...quoi?.......je......non, stop, svp!!!!

dfCcap you know I like you, but then I ...... do not know what to say !!! what are you talking about ... but ... what? ....... I ...... no, stop, please !!!!

I like you to allot corbo but I'm just tired of all the games with this apartment and RLC.  The under maintenance bullshit at the most inopportune times has really driven me over the edge with this company!!  To make up for it they do all this scripting now and it's ridiculous as far as I'm concerned!!  Look, we all have a right to feel a certain way and believe a certain way based on what we observe in this apartment.  I believe differently than you and several other people on this forum, there is nothing wrong with that!  If everybody always agreed with you wouldn't that be boring?  There is more than one way to skin a cat just like there is more than one idea about this apartment!!

I like you to allot corbo but I'm just tired of all the games with this apartment and RLC.  The under maintenance bullshit at the most inopportune times has really driven me over the edge with this company!!  To make up for it they do all this scripting now and it's ridiculous as far as I'm concerned!!  Look, we all have a right to feel a certain way and believe a certain way based on what we observe in this apartment.  I believe differently than you and several other people on this forum, there is nothing wrong with that!  If everybody always agreed with you wouldn't that be boring?  There is more than one way to skin a cat just like there is more than one idea about this apartment!!

il n'y a pas de problème pour que chacun donne son avis, mais élaborer un scénario ou tout ce qui se passe de plus bala dans cet appartement, soit la faute de nora!!!! je me demandais ce que certains allaient reprocher à nora ce soir, mon attente ne fut pas longue!!! nora et kristy sont sorties!!!!! et si kamila reste seule, c'est de la faute de nora!!!! on est vraiment dans la 4eme dimension de la connerie depuis quelques jours!!!!!!!!! je n'ai même plus d'arguments et de contres vérités à fournir, tellement le niveau de folie est élevé!!!!! tout cela révèle un vrai manque de connaissance sur la vie privée des filles, et les scénarios les plus démentiels, ont liberté sur CC!!!! les mecs deviennent complètement fous!!!!! :o :o :o :o

there is no problem that everyone gives their opinion, but develop a scenario or what happens more bala in this apartment, nora's fault !!!! I wondered what some would blame nora tonight, my expectation was not long !!! nora and kristy came out !!!!! kamila and if left alone, it is the fault of nora !!!! we're really in the 4th dimension bullshit for several days !!!!!!!!! I have even more arguments and cons truths to be provided, so the level is high insanity !!!!! all this reveals a real lack of knowledge about the private lives of girls, and the most insane scenarios have freedom on CC !!!! guys become crazy !!!!! : o: o: o: o

\

Then tell us all please, what the fuck are you still doing here every fucking day???