was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

Then tell us all please, what the fuck are you still doing here every fucking day???

Yes I notice too that everyday people complain and complain but everyday they continue to watch. I do not understand why people continue to watch if they do no nothing but whine and complain about what they see. Thank you to bring this up snaky.

kamila est vraiment belle et attractive!!! si elle corrigeait son sein gauche, au même niveau que le sein droit, elle serait parfaite!!!!

kamila is really beautiful and attractive !!! if she corrected her left breast, the same level as the right breast, she would be perfect !!!! ;)

corbo - I love ya man. But, please tell me you're joking. Many women are like that with one breast larger than the other. It doesn't need "corrected" unless the woman is real self-conscious about it and wants to have them changed. I think it adds to Kamila's uniqueness.  ;D

Edited to add: Think about what it means to anyone who actually gets to make love with her. They get to choose whether they want to go "large" or "extra large" in their fondling process.  ;D

oui, tu as tout a fait raison!!! je parlais simplement de la perfection physique que kamila pourrait obtenir....si cela ne la dérange pas dans sa vie privée, alors cela est parfait pour moi!! je sais que les jeunes femmes sont très attentives à tout cela, et c'est certainement la raison de pourquoi nous n'avons pas vu grand chose, lors de son premier passage sur rlc....kamila est magnifique de toute façon!!!! ??? ;)

Let me think about this,,,,  I don't care which one.  Large, extra large.  Either one is perfect for me.  Hi would be so occupied I wouldn't notice!

Then tell us all please, what the fuck are you still doing here every fucking day???

Yes I notice too that everyday people complain and complain but everyday they continue to watch. I do not understand why people continue to watch if they do no nothing but whine and complain about what they see. Thank you to bring this up snaky.

Just gathering information!

kamila masturbated under the covers again watching something. Now will sleep for 10 hours or more. getting old.

sorry to interrupt the argument but Just curious if Anyone has a vid of this?? :)

I'm sure it was the same ole routine, so if you seen it once you haven't missed a thing!

kamila masturbated under the covers again watching something. Now will sleep for 10 hours or more. getting old.

sorry to interrupt the argument but Just curious if Anyone has a vid of this?? :)

I'm sure it was the same ole routine, so if you seen it once you haven't missed a thing!

Well... that's like saying... once you've seen one girl laying on the couch playing on her phone watching tv you've seen them all  :-\ but we still come here day after day for the same thing. lol

All I can say is that if I were one of these females and I read this board, my creepy meter would be off the scale.

They are paid to have cameras in their house, and guy/girls in turn pay a company to access those cameras. I'm pretty sure at that point you eliminate the creepy part of it.

That's like walking in to get a strip club, tipping the girl on stage then after you leave the girl turns to her friend and says "I can't believe that guy just watched me dance naked and tipped me, what a creep" haha

I have visited a fair amount of strip clubs in my time and I can tell you that I have often seen a stripper talk about a "vibe" they get from certain people that creeps them out. I agree that these men and women have agreed to certain things and I would have to say that the majority of people I have seen post are a hoot and seem a good bit of healthy,horny. When it comes to this house and some people tracking every move and analyzing every nuance and facial expression, I have to believe that this is the "vibe" I mentioned earlier.

i have a feeling kamila is going out with kristy to where kristy was yesturday.kamila really doesnt want to go by the impression i got but nora and kristy want her to go so we may only see kamila for a little while until she leaves if she decides to go.